Single Thread RP The Great Split[REDO IN PROGRESS]

Pancake's universe seems a bit... Off.

A being only known as HER seems to be the cause.

HER corruption seems to be making cracks in the very fabric of reality, and strange 1s and 0s come out of them.

However, a being named Kesshin seems to be able to remove the cracks. This "Kesshin", though, cannot exist until his two halves, Kettei and Ketsui, combine.
Are the rules copied from somewhere? And what’s the character template..?

No the rules aren't copies I just (/quote) them so they are separate from the lore sheet

The character template is just "explain the character and what their powers are, weaknesses INCLUDED" (ill add it now)

F*** it I'm using Jake (if this is still going I'll try to revive it, one sec while I grab Jake's template)
Name: jake

Appearance (Pictures or Description): wounded from when he was young, wears armor everywhere but his head for some reason

Species: human/ sorta demon

Personality: serious, nice sometimes

Equipment/Weapons and armor: smg, grenades, assault rifle, a lot of weapons

Ablities: healing and teleportation, and op (if you know you know)

Quirks: unique eye colors at night: one eye is red and the other is blue, during the day his eyes are bright yellow

Flaws: arrogance

(Yeah its open its just not having anything going on yet)

(gtg tho, sry)
K
F*** it I'm using Jake (if this is still going I'll try to revive it, one sec while I grab Jake's template)
Name: jake

Appearance (Pictures or Description): wounded from when he was young, wears armor everywhere but his head for some reason

Species: human/ sorta demon

Personality: serious, nice sometimes

Equipment/Weapons and armor: smg, grenades, assault rifle, a lot of weapons

Ablities: healing and teleportation, and op (if you know you know)

Quirks: unique eye colors at night: one eye is red and the other is blue, during the day his eyes are bright yellow

Flaws: arrogance

Name: Layn

Age (optional): Unknown

Appearance (Pictures or Description):
1655427053325.png

Species: Human (if terrarians are humans at least)

Personality: Cautious. Usually annoyed at socialization.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Hero Sword, Blueflame Sword. The Hero Sword shoots a red sword beam, while the Blueflame sword can set nearly anything on fire.

Abilities: Short-range teleportation/dashing, insanely fast at using weapons, capable of jumping long distances, hypersonic speed. He is also capable of breathing without oxygen.

Strengths: Incredibly resistant to most attacks, with the exception of plant based ones.

Flaws: Very weak to plants, ranged weapons are useful

Backstory (optional): Layn basically just popped up on my terraria world and did all the boss progression and stuff.

Hex code: #bd3535

Back
Top Bottom