WIP THE GUIDE (and his reign of Terror)

Sharanga Duck

Plantera
{I will be writing this story in diary format.}

Day One:
Hello there, my name is Orband. Random name, I know. I'm guessing the person controlling my character's hand fell on the keyboard while he was deciding a name and he went with the letters his limp hand typed in. Anyways, I'm just your average Terrarian. 3 blocks high, one wide, with 3 starter tools that everybody in the Terrariverse begins their life with. I will begin my journey for nothing by chopping down some trees and making a shelter.

LATER

Well, I have built my house and the guide has moved in. I didn't want him to move into my bedroom (even though he did), because IT'S MY FREAKING BEDROOM. "GET OUT, GUIDE!" I yell. "NO, OTHERWISE I HAVE NO PLACE TO OPEN THE DOOR AND PARTY WITH THE ZOMBIES IN!" replied the Guide. I swear I saw flames in his eyes, but I'm probably wrong. Who knows, I'm most likely hallucinating. Even I don't know if that's true, because I have only been alive for about twenty-two minutes.

Oh look. Some Zombies. Hooray. "GUIDE DON'T OPEN THAT DAMN DOO-" Too late, he freaking opened it. I see six zombies in our house, one with a Nurse costume, two with Superman costumes, one with a Bumblebee costume, and two plain ones. Why are they wearing those costumes? Because it's Halloween! Yay! Except they're not here for candy, they're here for brains and flesh.

Welp. Time to end today's entry on a cliffhanger to annoy all of you!

Still Day One (well actually Night One but who cares):
That Guide opened the door. That Guide has doomed us all. Being with that Guide has doomed us all.

THAT FREAKING GUIDE I WANT TO MURDER HIM SO BAD

Anyways, I think I've regained my sanity. Time to kill these :redmunch:holes. So, with my amazing new Iron Shortsword I have killed one zombie. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six - wait what did that thing just drop? Looks like a suspicious looking glove to me. Apparently (according to this wiki book I found) it is a Bladed Glove with Insanely Fast Attack Speed. :joy:

The guide let in seven more zombies and a demon eye.

OH
MY
GOD
HE'S
STUPID
AS
HECK
:p (shut up Guide)

I cannot describe the awful sound the Bladed Glove makes when it chops up the zombies. Like a Fleshy-Grinding thing. Eugh. If I wanted to describe it with the ultimate language of KEYBOARD SPAM then I would say this: HHNRNHSNDNNDPLSGSSSDDthisGASFisHRRRNGNidioticGRRR.

Well, thanks to the Guide, tonight really is HELLoween so I might as well just kill kill kill. In the next chapter I will do some things. To the Guide. Like make myself a new bedroom and give his room platforms instead of a door so the zombies can get in and murder him easily.

Last edited:
MOAR. PLZ. Good story. Now i need to make my Meta Knight's badge of approval.

th.jpg

Attachments

• MetaKnight956's badge of approval.png
    MetaKnight956's badge of approval.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 209
Back
Top Bottom