Mobile The guide in mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeReturns

Terrarian
Should this go here? I don't know.

As you may know in the PC and Console versions of Terraria you can ask the Guide about crafting.

I'm not sure if this is just me, but in Mobile you can't ask him.

So this quick suggestion is to basically add this into the mobile edition of Terraria.

Do you guys think it should be added in?

I dont think we need it I mean we hav cheat keyboard and wiki to check
Cheat Keyboard:Useful but ruins the fun of the game very easily if used for spawning in items.
Wiki:Has 1.2+ Recipies anyways.
Work:Fun, may be frustrating, you feel proud of the work when you accomplish it.
:/. In my opinion, I just get 2 major ingredients from the recipe of the item wanted and it shows the recipe. Easy!
Hope this helped!

If you pay close attention to the wiki, It for the most part gives a separate recipe for Mobile, or if you look in the "notes" section it will mention the differences. however we have a full list of what recipes we have unlocked whereas PC and Console does not.

If you pay close attention to the wiki, It for the most part gives a separate recipe for Mobile, or if you look in the "notes" section it will mention the differences. however we have a full list of what recipes we have unlocked whereas PC and Console does not.

Actually, that was because of Vladimir Putin from TO. He should be called StarViruz. It wasnt just a wiki moderator or something. Ok you didn't say that, but still. Wanted to give him credit.

Yes cosole does.

I played and still play mobile version a lot and i dont really see the need for this. Crafting is super easy as it is, i mean.. the game literally tells you when a new recipe is unlocked. If you know what you need to make, you can check the wiki or google 'terraria water bottle' or something, it's right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom