OOC The Guild of the Terra Wizards

How exactly would I put guild rank in my app if I use a magic character whose starting job is dark caster?

So uhhh I guess its ok with your STAND but I am having a hard time deciding to let that pass or not cause of the strong modern feel on it. I should've said that for all of them but take out the guns and I guess that would be fine. Also your characters picture is not working. Besides that, you are good.
replaced the guns and bombs with something else.

Here you go @SimeaseKitten
So I probably should be this on the application but we will not be using stats or attack values. This RP is really similar to RFF Infinity but not being overpowered or bunnying. Remove the stats and change up the magic spells to no stats. Also I need to know what rod of darkness does as it is not listed.

Saw the age thing and now I'm not really sure if I want to join again, as I don't want to age down the character I WAS going to use.

Also in terms of the IC thing... not really anything you can do about it without the help of a mod, sadly. Turns out the interface going blank is intentional.
What is the characters intended age you want them to be? I can work with it.

Hmm. Ze question is that of to join or not to join?
*Nudges, then tips fedora*
"Ya should join son"

Ok so for some reason a bunch of you are not responding in the IC or the OOC. Also I am pretty sure everyone that has a character form existing has already been accepted. Look, you don't have to deticate yourself to this but at the same time quit right off the bat? I mean at least give it a chance and try it out. Another thing, I don't know how your irl self is and if yall are busy. Please tell me if you will be inactive at anytime please. Plus we need to get through the beggining at least so we can start off the story...

1. i dont know about animus, but lately ive been just... burnt out on RP.
2. i made some edits to shroeder. check pls

Related to Orifan's post: maybe that has something to do with me too. Still not sure though, since the reasoning for me being bored of RPs seems to be changing constantly.

Also burnout sucks.

1. RPing isn't my number one concern, if you were to look at my most recent profile post, you'd know why.
2. Real life gets in the way.
3. Many revisions to previous projects, including my mini multiverse history.

1. i dont know about animus, but lately ive been just... burnt out on RP.
2. i made some edits to shroeder. check pls
Like the backstory you added. Change accepted
Related to Orifan's post: maybe that has something to do with me too. Still not sure though, since the reasoning for me being bored of RPs seems to be changing constantly.

Also burnout sucks.
Also its fine if you are tired of doing RPs. Its just that I need to know if you are and when you will be ready to RP again

1. RPing isn't my number one concern, if you were to look at my most recent profile post, you'd know why.
2. Real life gets in the way.
3. Many revisions to previous projects, including my mini multiverse history.

Look, just let me know how active you will be. If you need a break already, I need to know so I can progress the RP in another way

I didn’t even see the IC thread
I guess I should've made it more apparent. Sorry about that

Aight, imma try this:

Name: Harold Livingstone
Backstory: a mage who has an endless thirst for knowledge. after being defeated in a battle with skeletron prime, his feet, lower left leg, and right eye are all robotic, making him a cyborg.
Appearance: slightly pale skin, dark red hair that's slightly messy, brown robes, jeans.
Guild Rank: greenfoot
Quest Competed: 0
Gold:100
Weapons: a staff which can preform most spells, but increases damage when electrical spells are used
Gear: rocket boots. Prototypes.
Magic: Lightning storm: Casts a mini thunderstorm over the enemy and strikes them with lightning.
energy balls: Balls of electricity fire at the opponent

Name: Haru
Backstory: Is partially an elder dragon and tried to live as a human being as much as he could. He mostly spent time up in the mountains and came to the guild out of curiosity. Not familiar with people there at all and can be scared easily.
Appearance: Has useless wings that can only be used when his powers are active, but otherwise looks fairly human and has fair skin, orange eye color, and orange hair. Wears lenses to make it so his eyes look blue. He wears shorts and a t-shirt with a pair of goggles he found. Has some silver looking scales on his arms and neck and gets embarrassed whenever they get mentioned.
Guild Rank: Greenfoot
Quest Competed: N/A
Gold: 100
Weapons: Simple hunting knife
Gear: Journal, compass he found
Magic:
(Note: Liquid metal is generated whenever he uses his magic)
Metal manipulation: Uses liquid metal to stab, crush, or drown enemies. Also allows him to fly since he can coat the wings with the metal and he can use the ability to coat his weapons so they can be larger and more powerful
Metal pool: Uses liquid metal by superheating it and burning enemies or he can use it to set traps to impale foes

Back
Top Bottom