{Job Request Board}
{Blank}
{Blank}
{Blank}
{Blank}
{Blank}
{Piano}
{Blank}

A place where friends are made and where new stories are created. You decided to join this guild for your own personal reasons. That is the past though which you must carry through. Now is the time to shine at the guild! This is a very small guild with only a few people and you must help the people of the guild as well as the guild itself thrive. It will now be your new family. Your troubles are the guild’s troubles. The beloved guild you will be joining is known as

T E R R A A R K

Wait wait wait, what is the world like? You might be asking. Well its a world of medical times in the year X720 which all is magic. One can be born naturally with magic or one can learn it. Magic is all in this world as many sources are powered by magic. Magic is stored in the human body and running out of it can cause problems. The air is filled with the magic source known as ethernano, in which you can regenerate your magic energy in. There are many powerful magics such as god form, dragon form, devil form, black magic, white magic, forbidden magic, and many others. In truth, any magic can be deadly if used correctly.
Ok, so what is the guild like? The guild is in a town known as Adamantite Hill Town. The guild rest upon the highest mountain in the area. Now, get out there and join the guild!

(You will start by climbing the mountain from the bottom. It's as tall as Mount Everest so it might take a bit.)​

Last edited:
Julius begins the ascent, silently complaining about why the guild is at the top of the mountain instead inside it.

"this verdammt mountain.... why are they so high up?"

((oh yea i forgot to mention that schroeder is German. kind of. he speaks english with an american accent, though.))
((also: does anyone know if theres a non-urgent non-personal way of contacting staff? pings seem too personal and reports seem to urgent.))

"this verdammt mountain.... why are they so high up?"

((oh yea i forgot to mention that schroeder is German. kind of. he speaks english with an american accent, though.))
((also: does anyone know if theres a non-urgent non-personal way of contacting staff? pings seem too personal and reports seem to urgent.))
(i usually use quotes.)
"Isolation. Tactical advantage. Plethora of reasons possible."
((Profile posting/commenting is a common way))

*The snowstorm quickly turns into a blizzard. There is someone at another mountain that is shooting what looks like molten magma upwards into the sky directly above him out of his... mouth? You both are half way.*

"this climb better be worth it..."
Shroeder continues to climb up
"If feel like this climb is refering to something I just don't know about."
*You both continued to climb as stated. Nothing else of interest happened along the way. You both get to the top and see the guild hall of Terra Ark. It stands tall and looks pretty stable for being on top of a mountain. It also seems to take on the blizzard pretty well. Anyway, the guild hall seems to be made of wood with steel beams that go into the ground. IT has a nice Chinese style roof. Funny as you don't even know what China is (IC). The building has banners with the guild sign on it. The guild sign kinda looks... odd. No bother, its time to go inside, whenever you are ready.*
*Oh, you should knock.*
*Wait, it's a guild hall, you don't have to knock. Just go in.*
*That would be impolite though... Whatever, do what you want.*

(
1571167716711.png
)
(Does no one use Guildgates anymore? Now they just have the hall right then and there?)

"I'm not going to recite dialogue from 1 thousand and 1 Rabiah planes."
*Open the door.*

(View attachment 228534)
(Does no one use Guildgates anymore? Now they just have the hall right then and there?)

"I'm not going to recite dialogue from 1 thousand and 1 Rabiah planes."
*Open the door.*
((idk, i guess not? I prefer guild hall))
*You are greeted with an empty hall. Someone seems to rapidly run up the stairs fast enough to where you couldn't even see him/her/it. It looks like a bar with plenty of barstools and tables. The description can wait for no- Wait, there is someone on the bar! Sleeping... The man seems to have red hair that goes outwards in a kinda funky style. He has a few staffs that are on his back hooked on by some belt. Thats all you can see of him as he is facing the other way.*
"ZzzZzzZzz..."

Back
Top Bottom