tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

Should I continue with the development of this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to add any ranged weapons? Ranged is the class I play the absolute most and have the most fun with in Terraria, and it's disheartening to just see some stock bows in the OP.
Want me to be honest? The OP (literally) doesn't even show half of the items that we currently have implemented (we need to keep some behind to keep it as a surprise now, don't we? :p). So no worries, all's well regarding ranged weapons/armors!

Here is a random yoyo
Aetherstump Yoyo.png

Hey guys, just a quick update!
Sorry production seems a bit slow lately. We're taking small breaks here and there for a couple reasons -
To keep things fun on our part, so it isnt stressful.
To have a bit of fun other than modding, like playing the game.
Then there is to just relax for a bit.
But don't worry, as we are definitely working at least a little bit throughout the day. ;)
May or may not be some major spoilers sooner or later!

Fun fact - This mod is adding in 32 new yoyo's.
Also, another fun fact.
We're balancing out early-game summoner, and some more late-game summoner weapons. We might do thrower at some point (probably not), but wouldn't it be nice if summoner got a little love? :p

(Yes, I just counted all the yoyo's)

Fun fact - This mod is adding in 32 new yoyo's.
Also, another fun fact.
We're balancing out early-game summoner, and some more late-game summoner weapons. We might do thrower at some point (probably not), but wouldn't it be nice if summoner got a little love? :p

(Yes, I just counted all the yoyo's)
Sweet! Summoner is great and really fun to use. Good thing this mod will be helping me on my summoners journey.

balancing out summoner is good, but almost every mod ive played has a butt ton of summoner related stuff already... so unless you have something amazing hiding in the summoner class, it will only meet my expectations, rather than surpass it.
also 32 yoyos!? 1.3 only added in like 14?

balancing out summoner is good, but almost every mod ive played has a butt ton of summoner related stuff already... so unless you have something amazing hiding in the summoner class, it will only meet my expectations, rather than surpass it.
also 32 yoyos!? 1.3 only added in like 14?
We're trying to take vanilla items and give them a spin of our own (a lot of the items have unique/special effects). If we come to the conclusion that this content/these effects are not working for the mod, we'll see about changing them or removing them altogether.

As for the summoner: we're currently focussing on minion 'sets' which will give a twist we (at least) have not seen in any other mod so far. I might already be spoiling too much, so I'll just shut it here.

Well, that's actually a pretty good explanation of how it works. Also, we plan on making the desert more, useful and have more of a point. So a head's up there. ;)

From what you said. I'm going to assume the desert is A now going to drop materialsto make okay armor and weapons and will now have a special boss that you have to defeat in the desert to unlock something... Maybe such as a temple? Or a new dungeon that cannot be disclosed for discrepancy purposes. ;)

From what you said. I'm going to assume the desert is A now going to drop materialsto make okay armor and weapons and will now have a special boss that you have to defeat in the desert to unlock something... Maybe such as a temple? Or a new dungeon that cannot be disclosed for discrepancy purposes. ;)

Or fishes found on oasis in the dessert?

Mirageserpent
Geniefish
Sultankarp
Etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom