tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

Should I continue with the development of this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This honestly looks absolutely amazing. Hopefully I can soon learn how to mod as well. I am hoping and planning for big things in the future. (Can't wait for this to come out)
Well thank you very much! Im sure you can learn how to mod too! ^w^

Also, the surprise isn't ruined yet. You haven't figured out what it does yet. :p

A summoner that summons a bone dinosaur?
Bingo! This staff does indeed summon a dinosaur, a boney amber dinosaur we're calling -

Amber_Billhook.png
Amber Billhook.

Now, this guy is interesting. When an enemy is within 6 blocks of range, it will start biting the enemy. But, if the enemy is anywhere past that, then the Billhook crouches on all fours and it's tail begins to light up. Every second or so, it then flicks it's tail, launching a spinning hook of light. It does pierce.

This is going to be part of the summoner expansion we are adding, and of course, showing some love to the desert. Also, just a note.

Fossil_Millinery.png
This is the Fossil Millinery. It is an additional helmet choice of the fossil armor for summoners!

When worn with the full set, gives bonus minion damage, as well as adding bonus minion slots.

Bingo! This staff does indeed summon a dinosaur, a boney amber dinosaur we're calling -

View attachment 95315 Amber Billhook.

Now, this guy is interesting. When an enemy is within 6 blocks of range, it will start biting the enemy. But, if the enemy is anywhere past that, then the Billhook crouches on all fours and it's tail begins to light up. Every second or so, it then flicks it's tail, launching a spinning hook of light. It does pierce.

This is going to be part of the summoner expansion we are adding, and of course, showing some love to the desert. Also, just a note.

View attachment 95316 This is the Fossil Millinery. It is an additional helmet choice of the fossil armor for summoners!

When worn with the full set, gives bonus minion damage, as well as adding bonus minion slots.
omg yess love for summoner, summoner and throwing best class but need more content <3

Ice biome and Permafrost. But, this may be giving away TOO many spoilers. ;w;
There will also be new summoner weapons with different mechanics, like constantly revolving around the player. That one will be exciting, since you will be able to set them out in different effect patterns.

You guys, you're making me give away too many spoilers. ^w^;

Ice biome and Permafrost. But, this may be giving away TOO many spoilers. ;w;
There will also be new summoner weapons with different mechanics, like constantly revolving around the player. That one will be exciting, since you will be able to set them out in different effect patterns.

You guys, you're making me give away too many spoilers. ^w^;
we feast on spoilers neyehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom