should I continue work on this mod?

• yes

Votes: 76 85.4%
  • no

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • undecided until more info is released

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
I have discovered something that should really be dealt with.
When I'm in an event like the Pumpkin Moon, the Promethean Watchers just won't stop spawning!
Could their spawns be disabled in the Pumpkin Moon? It's annoying to deal with them every 5 seconds.
Thanks, I'm actually working on the promethean right now, lowering its spawnrate, it only spawns after plantera has been defeated, drops less gold and it will get a small buff as post plantera items will destroy it, but thanks for the feedback I will make sure they can't spawn during invasions

Hey, just some suggestions for future armor sets.
Elite Armor (Armor that Covenant Elites wear) Ranger Armor
Forerunner Armor (Armor that Forerunners wear) Mage Armor
Didact Armor (Armor that infected Forerunners wear)

Also, there should be two watcher variants.
Infected, and non-infected.
Mjolnir armor should be more offensive melee armor
EVA armor should be more defensive melee armor
[DOUBLEPOST=1427591730][/DOUBLEPOST]Infected Forerunners = Silver and Orange
Normal Forerunners = Silver and Blue

Hey, just some suggestions for future armor sets.
Elite Armor (Armor that Covenant Elites wear) Ranger Armor
Forerunner Armor (Armor that Forerunners wear) Mage Armor
Didact Armor (Armor that infected Forerunners wear)

Also, there should be two watcher variants.
Infected, and non-infected.
Mjolnir armor should be more offensive melee armor
EVA armor should be more defensive melee armor
[DOUBLEPOST=1427591730][/DOUBLEPOST]Infected Forerunners = Silver and Orange
Normal Forerunners = Silver and Blue
I plan to add warrior servant armor into the game ( a mage forerunner set) and already have the armor sprite just have yet to make the animation sheets

I am new to tAPI so where do I put the folder so I can play the mod?
the path to the folder you put the mod in is Document/my games/terraria/tapi/mods/local

new small update, doesn't do much except give the assault rifle a nerf and add some more spawn conditions to the promethean watcher
did you update the download file at the second post? because it says its 135.7 KB with 10 views..and that usually doesn't get downloaded 10 times so quickly

did you update the download file at the second post? because it says its 135.7 KB with 10 views..and that usually doesn't get downloaded 10 times so quickly
I did update it. it only has the many downloads so quickly because my friend who is playing through the mod with me downloaded it more than once

Well as promised prometheans should avoid spawning during pumpkin moons frost moons and the like, Assault rifle has received another small nerf. working on adding the rest of the planned promethean weapons--- Boltshot, Suppresor----.

Also a small spoiler
A prehardmode ranged armor set

This update(will not include spi armor or promethean weapons) will be released later tonight

EDIT: I decided to push the update to tomorrow and add the promethean weapons, I will update the mod tommorow night

and because for some reason the image of spi armor doesn't work in the spoiler here:
SPI armor.png

Last edited:
Update: added in the promethean suppressor, also promethean watchers should no longer spawn during frost or pumpkin moons the assault rifle has also received a small nerf

Small update: Promethean weapons should now properly scale with magic and activate magic damage bonuses such as spectre armors.
plasma pistol SHOULD be chargeable now, please inform me if it isn't

Back
Top Bottom