tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Do the ideas here seem interesting and unique?

• Heck yeah! :)

Votes: 74 87.1%
  • Heck no! >:(

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters
hello i got this on mod browser today there are no bosses do I need to use this download like if the browser didn't update?
The mod hasn’t had an update in a while, because we need a lead programmer because ours is currently dealing with IRL things. I’d just wait to use the mod until a proper compatibility update is released, because there should be 3 accessible bosses, and 1 inaccessible.

hello i got this on mod browser today there are no bosses do I need to use this download like if the browser didn't update?
thanks for the help i just found out that the shark boss is in the mod using cheat sheet
[doublepost=1522000267,1522000032][/doublepost]
well i also heard a myth that gabehaswon mod swamp and bosses was going to be added to the havoc mod is this true or is it a different havoc mod in progress

thanks for the help i just found out that the shark boss is in the mod using cheat sheet
[doublepost=1522000267,1522000032][/doublepost]
well i also heard a myth that gabehaswon mod swamp and bosses was going to be added to the havoc mod is this true or is it a different havoc mod in progress
The in-progress version we have has the swamp and bosses

Kooyah here, giving a sneak peek at some upcoming...revisions for the thermal weapons. All weapons are now balanced and obtainable ingame, which we plan to add to the next update.

8SA1Exu.png

Just an update to everyone watching development, I can confirm that the download link posted on this forum isn't yet up to date, and we don't have a download via tModloader yet. If you want to play the newest version before we update the dropbox, visit #updates_and_releases on our discord. For convenience, here's the changelog for said version:

New:
----------

-Added murky gel (sometimes dropped by swamp enemies; dropped in larger quantities by Murk)
-Added biomass bars, weapons, and armor
-Added celestial flare
-Added shadeflare
-Added heat beater
-Snappy shark now uses shark teeth as ammo (dropped by Sharkvern alongside the snappy shark)

Changed:
----------

-Moist stone replaced by biomass, which is used in making biomass bars
-Overhauled thermal weapons
-Overhauled basically all swamp content
-Replaced quasar cannon with cosmillash (functionally identical)
-Resprited upheaval and tornado yoyos
-Removed unobtainable/unspawnable content (may be re-implemented in the future)
-Removed the fly empress due to its broken fight and drops (may be re-implemented)
-Removed the serrated tooth, due to its uselessness (will be reworked)
-Balanced prices and rarities

Known Bugs:
----------

-Spears extend too far
-Swamp mimics and crates sometimes yield no loot

While we have a small amount of current bugs, there still may be more to squash. Please report any problems you find with the mod, as it'll help the mod's quality greatly.

Last edited:
The aforementioned update is coming along very nicely! Boss checklist support, a swamp revamp along with a new structure in it, and some more brand new content!

Mod is dead sadly. No progress has been made since October, I got busy and when I wasn't busy anymore Midget hasn't shown any direction or activity to further Havoc in his mod and basically all the work load was put onto me as our other coder left.
I wasn't going to do all of his work for a mod with his name on it so ended up leaving the other day and so did other team members.

Really sorry

Back
Top Bottom