1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by TheRandomMidget, Mar 6, 2017.

?

Do the ideas here seem interesting and unique?

1. Heck yeah! :)

66 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Heck no! >:(

11 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. IDGCaptainRussia

IDGCaptainRussia Skeletron

Mod is dead sadly. No progress has been made since October, I got busy and when I wasn't busy anymore Midget hasn't shown any direction or activity to further Havoc in his mod and basically all the work load was put onto me as our other coder left.
    I wasn't going to do all of his work for a mod with his name on it so ended up leaving the other day and so did other team members.

Really sorry

2. CreeperSaga95

CreeperSaga95 Spazmatism

its ok its hard to make mods nearly as much as making games your efforts are appreciated :)

IDGCaptainRussia likes this.
  3. IDGCaptainRussia

It's more of a matter of poor management that led to this.
    But making a mod great, oh that's the challenge factor.

4. Can't see content

5. Mister Creeper

Mister Creeper Skeletron Prime

I too can attest to CaptainRussia's statement. Unfortunately progress halted indefinitely and little to no progress was made. The mod died out before it was even halfway finished. I have resigned from the team and will no longer be working on the mod.

6. IDGCaptainRussia

Nugget had to leave the project behind for an indefinite amount of time, this is why he was so quiet with havoc. And I can't blame him.

But...

This is the part where I have great news!

Havoc is dead, sadly. But it lives on with me!
    I've gotten the ok from Nugget, iggy, Kooyah (and Creeper I think, if not I know he's likely ok with it) to port content over to SGAmod!
    The only expect is sprites&code made by vasyanex (who vanished without a trace and no way to contact him) and all the content related to the swamp, which may one day go off to be it's own mod. Nugget wanted to keep that content and I'm fine with it as I don't feel it has a place in my mod.

Check my signature for the link to SGAmod to check it out.

7. Mister Creeper

Mister Creeper Skeletron Prime

Oh hecc yeah, if it means I'll finally get to see my sprites not wasted I'm all for it! Is there a discord for it?

8. PhilBill44

PhilBill44 Skeletron

Yeah, there is a discord.
    Heres the link