tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Do the ideas here seem interesting and unique?

• Heck yeah! :)

Votes: 74 87.1%
  • Heck no! >:(

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters
I would code it myself but I'm still very new to coding, and don't have the time to learn it properly
I tried coding, but it didn't turn out very well. I wanted to learn, but all the C# and .CS files are just really confusing, and I just decided to stick with spriting (Which I'm half-decent at, I still have a long way to go). Hopefully more coders notice this mod, it seems like it'll be really interesting!

Er... I just kind of wanted to ask, could I be a spriter for this mod? I've just been randomly submitting sprites to this mod, and was wondering if I could be officially a spriter :p . I can only sprite swords as of now, but I'm trying to expand my horizons.

Er... I just kind of wanted to ask, could I be a spriter for this mod? I've just been randomly submitting sprites to this mod, and was wondering if I could be officially a spriter :p . I can only sprite swords as of now, but I'm trying to expand my horizons.
I believe we have enough spriters at the moment, but stick around, because there's a few things I haven't revealed yet that may need sprites in the future ;)
What this mod really needs is more than one coder, but they aren't exactly the easiest to find. We aren't on a time deadline, though, so I'm not too worried about it :)
Also, the ice boss will be posted VERY soon (as in I'm going to do it right after dinner), so prepare...

THE MAIN THREAD HAS GOTTEN AN UPDATE
- The ice biome boss (named Chill Bill) is now on there
- so are all of his drops...
Hope you like him, because everything there was done by Kooyah, from the ideas to the sprites :)

I believe we have enough spriters at the moment, but stick around, because there's a few things I haven't revealed yet that may need sprites in the future ;)
What this mod really needs is more than one coder, but they aren't exactly the easiest to find. We aren't on a time deadline, though, so I'm not too worried about it :)
Also, the ice boss will be posted VERY soon (as in I'm going to do it right after dinner), so prepare...
I understand, I can wait for you to need more sprites, but in the mean time I'm going to find a way to get some of my sprites out there :)

You're already doing better than me with spriting (I can't do it for crap XD)
I'm no professional either (Look at the person who sprited Jungle Dragon Yharon!), as I can only sprites swords. Maybe I'll get good enough to do tools, other weapons, and go on to make mobs and npcs. (Surprisingly, my first sprite ever was when I came to this mod thread, saw Mister Creeper's spears, and said, "I want to create sprites too.")

I'm no professional either (Look at the person who sprited Jungle Dragon Yharon!), as I can only sprites swords. Maybe I'll get good enough to do tools, other weapons, and go on to make mobs and npcs. (Surprisingly, my first sprite ever was when I came to this mod thread, saw Mister Creeper's spears, and said, "I want to create sprites too.")
It was Vladimir (I'm 99% certain) who sprited Yharon, but Ziggums has done some incredible work for Calamity too

Aw well I'm glad I could inspire you. :dryadgrin:

Chill Bill is actually really cool, the idea of the Dubstep Cannon kinda reminds me of the Bass Booster from Thorium, otherwise it looks perfect.

Edit: Also, here's my final and parting sprite,
New Piskel (10).png

Last edited:
Out of pure boredom, and wanting to get out of my comfort zone (Swords) I've decided to sprite an entire set of items based off of Fallen Stars and Mana Crystals.

Eurytus.png
First up, a bow by the name of Eurytus.
Illuminant.png A Pickax by the name Illuminant
Labrys (2).png
An Ax by the name Labrys
Starbrand (1).png A previously posted sword by me, named Starbrand
Lament.png
An infinite-use throwing star by the name Lament (I didn't get creative for this one, because it's supposed to look like a falling star, so I changed the outline color to avoid confusion)
Sidereal Armor.png
Last but not least, the Sidereal Armor. (Male and Female sprites)
I know the sizes are a bit wonky, I can fix that though :D

Out of pure boredom, and wanting to get out of my comfort zone (Swords) I've decided to sprite an entire set of items based off of Fallen Stars and Mana Crystals.

View attachment 168818 First up, a bow by the name of Eurytus.
View attachment 168819 A Pickax by the name Illuminant
View attachment 168822 An Ax by the name Labrys
View attachment 168823 A previously posted sword by me, named Starbrand
View attachment 168827 An infinite-use throwing star by the name Lament (I didn't get creative for this one, because it's supposed to look like a falling star, so I changed the outline color to avoid confusion)
View attachment 168824 Last but not least, the Sidereal Armor. (Male and Female sprites)
I know the sizes are a bit wonky, I can fix that though :D
They all look great! The armor just needs a bit more shading. The helm part looks fine, but the chest down is not shaded. :p

Back
Top Bottom