tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Do the ideas here seem interesting and unique?

• Heck yeah! :)

Votes: 74 87.1%
  • Heck no! >:(

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters
I am assuming this works ok in multiplayer? I want to try it out :)
It isn't released quite yet, but I don't plan on having to make people wait >1year for the mod to come out (like Spirit did). We will most likely release an Alpha version within the coming months, so stay tuned for that ;)

Honestly, progress has been moving very quickly, so don't be surprised if we throw out an Alpha version in like 2 months or less.
Yes!, this is an amazing mod, The coder is amazing from the sights of the wyvern and i feel like this will make for an unforgettable experience once in gameplay.

Yes!, this is an amazing mod, The coder is amazing from the sights of the wyvern and i feel like this will make for an unforgettable experience once in gameplay.
Adding to what Random said, the mod has some impressive spriters too (Like Kooyah, who has done all of the boss sprites so far like the Sharkvern) and the entire developer team is hard at work. Even I'm excited for this mod even though I'm working on it also, and we'll try our best to make it unforgettable~

Yeah... the only reason I wouldn't want to implement the Eye of the Depths is because so many mods already have eye bosses. I know this one seems different and unique, but at the same time, is it worth it?
I think we should, the eye of depths is definitely unique from all the other mod eye bosses. Also the sprite is worth using, we wouldn't want it to go to waste.
(and it looks fun to code) . But I guess it's up to the rest of the team to decide later on.

I think we should, the eye of depths is definitely unique from all the other mod eye bosses. Also the sprite is worth using, we wouldn't want it to go to waste.
(and it looks fun to code) . But I guess it's up to the rest of the team to decide later on.
I'm leaning towards doing it, honestly. It'll fit in pretty well (at least I hope)

I'm leaning towards doing it, honestly. It'll fit in pretty well (at least I hope)
Yeah I'm kinda wanting to add him too. If we decide to do a different water boss, I have an idea of what it could be. But so far we just have EoD. Even if we scrap him we still have the weapons he drops, so it's not all going to waste. :dryadtongue:

Back
Top Bottom