tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Do the ideas here seem interesting and unique?

• Heck yeah! :)

Votes: 74 87.1%
  • Heck no! >:(

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters

TheRandomMidget

Terrarian
Hello all! Welcome to the thread for the Havoc Mod!

Important: We're especially in need of coders, as we can only go so far with one on our team. Knowledge in boss AIs and ore generation is preferable. PM me on the forums or on discord if you want to join us!

MAKsFZb.png

Murk: This boss can be spawned anywhere with a roiling sludge (crafted with murky gel). The Murk behaves similarly to king slime, but is more aggressive and spawns both swamp slimes and flies as it takes damage. This boss is advised to be fought after obtaining post-Eye of Cthulhu gear.

PNVovQs.png

Sharkvern: Half-shark, half-wyvern, completely deadly. The Sharkvern can be spawned anywhere with a conch horn (crafted with seashells). This boss moves through the air much freer than a wyvern, and can pose a serious threat to players without good mobility. The Sharkvern is best fought around the tier of the mechanical bosses.

4nme6cu.png

Swamp Wood: Gathered from swamp trees.
Swamp Wood Armor: Provides 4 total defense and +9% magic critical chance. Wearing the full set provides +5% magic damage.
Swamp Wood Sword/Hammer/Bow: Basic weapons and tools.

Swamp Wave Staff: Shoots a wave of swampy water; caught from fishing in the swamp.
Mudrock Crasher: Dropped from Murk.
Mossthorn: Dropped from Murk.
Landslide: Causes mud to rain from above; dropped from Murk.
Mudmore: Unleashes mud upon striking enemies; dropped from Swamp Mimics.
Treepeater: Dropped from Swampy Mimics.
Mud Absorber: Provides boosted stats while near mud; dropped from Murk.

Mangrove Bar: Crafted from biomass (found underground) and murky gel (dropped from swamp enemies).
Mangrove Armor: Provides 16 total defense. Wearing the full set provides boosted regeneration.
Mangrove Striker/Shiv/Bow/Staff/Pickaxe/Axe/Hammer: Basic weapons and tools.

Snappy Shark: Rapidly fires shark teeth (dropped from Sharkvern in high quantities).
Jaws: Dropped from Sharkvern.
Skytooth Storm: Causes shark teeth to rain from above; dropped from Sharkvern.

Fiery Shard: Dropped from red devils and lava bats.
Thermal Blade: Inflicts thermal blaze.
Thermal Pike: Inflicts thermal blaze.
Kelvin: Inflicts thermal blaze.
Heat Beater: Fires a burst of bullets.
Djinn's Inferno: Spews burning tendrils.
Heat Wave: Shoots a flame wave.

Celestial Flare: Inflicts a variety of burning debuffs.
Cosmillash: Shoots homing bolts that latch onto enemies for additional damage.
Shadeflare: Shoots a cascade of shadowflame arrows.

Claymore: Deals heavy knockback.
Machete: Found in overgrown chests.
Guerrilla Pistol: Shoots high-velocity bullets; found in overgrown chests.
Quagmire: Acts like a yoyo.
Upheaval: Shoots boulders as it's held out; dropped from Golem.
Tornado: Shoots whirlwinds as it's held out; dropped from Wyverns after Golem has been defeated.

The Dev Team
Me (TheRandomMidget)- mod owner (I don't do all that much, these guys are really hard workers)
Kooyah - lead spriter
IDGCaptainRussia- lead programmer
vasyanex- programmer
AlexusIchimonji - spriter
Mister Creeper - spriter
Skyre Ventes - musician
Koichiphonic - translator

Former Dev Team Members
Iggysaur - spriter/coder
Flamified the Marksman - spriter
FargothNin - coder
RecreationDeveloper - coder
Fernium Dennis - spriter

Special Thanks To:
Lyriss, for helping out with a boss and a lot more too :)

Join our discord through this link: https://discord.gg/hHZzdBx
LATEST VERSION DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xq0b9t1520r24u9/Havoc.tmod?dl=0
The wiki we have is still VERY WIP. Any help on expanding and managing it would be amazing! Wiki link: http://the-havoc-mod.wikia.com/wiki/The_Havoc_Mod_Wiki

Last edited:
Is your profile picture Godzilla Slime? Also, I feel like there are a ton of mods that add hardmode king slimes, and they all play the same to me. It's repetitive. Also, I would like to see some sprites.

I'm the only coder for the mod... I am the only coder for too many mods... I need to leave a couple mod... (not this one)

This looks great so far! I was thinking as for The Harpy Queen's drops, maybe make them kinda like Sunplate weapons? That would fit with the houses on the floating islands that the Harpys protect.
I also had an idea for a new Friendly NPC, but I'm still working on the details. :p

This looks great so far! I was thinking as for The Harpy Queen's drops, maybe make them kinda like Sunplate weapons? That would fit with the houses on the floating islands that the Harpys protect.
I also had an idea for a new Friendly NPC, but I'm still working on the details. :p
DISREGARD WHAT I SAID HERE, HARPY QUEEN IS GETTING A RESPRITE AND IS GONNA DROP SUNPLATE STUFF :D :D
EDIT: also, forgot to say that I updated the OP :)

Last edited:
Maybe not as the drops from the Harpy Queen, but that does give me a cool idea for a new enemy, which I will share right now; the Armored Harpy! A normal harpy, wearing sunplate-like armor, and it could drop (rarely) a yoyo called Sunspin!
EDIT: also, forgot to say that I updated the OP :)
That sounds cool! Also, would the Armored Harpy drop pieces of Sunplate armor?

Back
Top Bottom