tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Do the ideas here seem interesting and unique?

• Heck yeah! :)

Votes: 74 87.1%
  • Heck no! >:(

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters
I have some boss ideas. so its one boss, but with different tiers. theres the rune apprentice, fought early hardmode, rune archmage, fought post-mech boss, and the rune master, fought post plantera. rune mages would drop a crafting material for the boss summons. each fight would get more and more chaotic, and the sprite would look something like a cross of a rune mage and death from the old necro mod (or the current w1k mod). like a robed figure flying. I don't have any ideas for drops but I will in the future (unless you want to make them)

Updated the OP with a new ocean boss (I found the sprite earlier, and it was unused, so I just had to use it :) )
Discord will be up later today

no ones posting here :( you should make a support banner so that I can support this mod and spread word of this

There has been a thread overhaul! Here are the changes:

- eye of the depths is not a for sure thing
- HARPY QUEEN HAS GOTTEN A RESPRITE AND AWESOME DROPS (THANK YOU KOOYAH!)
- things have been put into spoilers to make it easier to read everything

If the images are not working, try refreshing the page a few times. If that still doesn't work, I will try to find a fix.

Hello all!

Welcome to the thread for the Havoc Mod! We now have sprites! Suggestions for content are welcome, and if you help with the mod, you can create a dev weapon/monster/maybe a boss (I dunno, if it fits the Terraria style). For now, you can take a look at what our team has!

The Harpy Queen
This harpy is the queen of the harpies. She is a post-Skeletron sky boss, that can fire many feathers, and she will occasionally summon an armored harpy to fight alongside her. Her drops are generally sunplate and skyware themed!
86ne7ws.png
The Harpy Queen (resprited by Kooyah to look badass!)
WMZUTnZ.png
Sky Jouster:
A basic, high-speed spear.
Damage: 25
Knockback: Average
Use time: Very fast

ABqdYoz.png
Sunspin:
A yoyo that leaves an afterimage-trail.
Damage: 25
Knockback: Weak
Use time: Fast

isl0vB2.png
Plumage:
Turns Wooden Arrows into Razor Feathers.
Damage: 17
Knockback: Weak
Use time: Very fast
hRtGBmX.png
The Razor Feather projectile (fired by Plumage and Razor Feathers)

3wavtxM.png
Razor Feathers:
-Shoots volleys of Razor Feathers.
Damage: 18
Knockback: Average
Use time: Fast

PM12OwA.png
Sky Fragment: Used to craft Skyware Armor/Wings

cELoOvD.png
O5YLYAQ.png
Flight Goggles: Expert Mode item. While equipped, horizontal flight bonus is doubled while flying (Allowing you to fly much farther).
abyf09Y.png
Skyware Armor:
Crafted in total w/ 3 Sky Fragments & 45 Sunplate Blocks at a Skymill.
Defense: 22
Total Stats: +6% damage, +6% critical strike chance
Set Bonus: Greatly increased movement speed and jump height.

I91iRFb.png
FLNPdJz.png
Skyware Wings:
Crafted w/ 1 Sky Fragment & 10 Sunplate Blocks at a Skymill.
Flight Time: 1.25 seconds
Height: 20
Horizontal Bonus: 0%
OXAAKtV.png
An Armored Harpy

The Sharkvern
A hybrid between a Shark and a Wyvern, this boss is a pre-mechs ocean boss. It has a ranger drop (the Snappy Shark, which can later be updated to the Golden Snappy Shark), a yoyo called Jaws (fires some shark teeth occasionally), the Skytooth Storm spell, and a summoner staff called the Leviathan Staff (summons a shark-like minion that grows in size like the stardust dragon).
z44zLU8.png
XTdEK5p.png
Cpw7XsU.png
yTzcyZk.png
trQlGxv.png
P2hGhlm.png
NXEtyf2.png
1rY5jwb.png
Sharkvern, Snappy Shark, Golden Snappy Shark, Shark Tooth (ammo), Jaws, Skytooth Storm, and Leviathan Staff (with minion)

Slimezilla
As scary as Godzilla, this big bad hardmode slime boss has it in for you. Slimezilla is 2x the size of the king slime, and can jump almost twice as high, sometimes jumping high into the air, and crashing down, creating quakes in the ground. He has 2 drops sprited as of right now; the Scaly Flail, and the Scaly Slicer, two melee weapons.
pdtHjQ6.png
Ia4FgdL.png
Sx2pYy8.png
index.php
Slimezilla, Scaly Flail, Scaly Slicer, and Slimezilla Scale

There is also a new enemy in the Martian Madness event, the Alien Slime! It comes in two variations, but both have the same stats.
gpDkYxQ.png
DXdKNOc.png

Another little spoiler here, for something else that will be revealed soon...
eOm9fXg.png

Eye of the Depths
This post-WoF ocean boss is very similar to it's cthulhu counterpart, but it has some very different attacks. While this eye moves slightly faster, it will not summon minions. It charges at the player multiple times, before hovering above them, and firing small starfish projectiles. The Eye of the Depths has no drops sprited as of right now, but they will come soon.
ntRtmdn.png
Eye of the Depths

- a brand new underground minibiome that is very gloppy and sticky
- a new ice biome boss that has a name that references a movie ;)
- a bunny boss similar (but not too similar) to Lepus, named Cottontail
- an epic final boss encounter (that still isn't planned yet :p )
- and much more

The Dev Team
Me (TheRandomMidget)- mod owner, planner, and terrible spriter
Kooyah- lead spriter, cool dude :)
LeeTG3- lead coder, spriter, awesome guy :)

Special Thanks To:
Sebroz, for the Eye of the Depths sprite

We are in need of animators and some more coders, as well as spriters, because some people are multitasking right now, and admit it, multitasking sucks. Anyone who is willing to help is more than welcome to :)
OMG THESE LOOK AWESOME! Is the Final Boss gonna be Cthulhu? :dryadeek:

Eye of the Depths
This post-WoF ocean boss is very similar to it's cthulhu counterpart, but it has some very different attacks. While this eye moves slightly faster, it will not summon minions. It charges at the player multiple times, before hovering above them, and firing small starfish projectiles. The Eye of the Depths has no drops sprited as of right now, but they will come soon.
ntRtmdn.png
Eye of the Depths
Well, those attacks don't sound different from the EOC at all. It appears to be a EOC clone, but with a tweaked attack. Good sprite, but change the attacks.

Once you guys get a bigger team, perfect your sprites/drops/codes, and I see this mod being up there with Calamity/Thorium/Tremor some day!
Wow... I dunno about it being up there with the big boys, but we will definitely rework some of the older sprites as time passes. Right now, we just gotta focus on code, as most of the sprites are finished (besides animations, but Kooyah already mentioned something about doing those). I estimate around 4 bosses in the first release, which should be plenty.

Back
Top Bottom