tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Do the ideas here seem interesting and unique?

• Heck yeah! :)

Votes: 74 87.1%
  • Heck no! >:(

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters
Er... Your original post said that the EoD is a POST-WoF boss. This post says 'Earlier version of the star cannon', when the Star Cannon is a pre-WoF boss, just pointing this out. By the by, I did have another sprite, but my laptop died and it got deleted. :) (Also, I don't know if you like me posting sprites, these are just random ideas by me. If you do like my sprites, which I will definitely work on, then you can give me ideas on what you want sprited :D)
The Eye is not really "confirmed" yet, nor is his placement in the game. He is very likely going to be included in the mod, but not everything has been devised yet :)

Edited sprite for the sword, the blade may be a little too dark cause it seems it to me.

View attachment 166806
Yeah it does look a bit dark. What I meant by shading was not to make the whole thing darker, but to add darker colors to it.
[doublepost=1492567770,1492567655][/doublepost]@TheRandomMidget I have made the sprites!
Starfish Blaster (I made 2 options, so please tell me which one you like best):
Starfish Blaster.png
or
StarfishBlaster.png

Starfish (Again, I made 2 options, the 2nd one is a golden version):
Starfish_(placed).png
or
Golden Starfish.png

Tidal Wave:
Trident.png

Some constructive critism, if you don't mind. The armor looks a *tad* bit like re-colored Chlorophyte armor, with the Chlorophyte mask, otherwise it's good. I honestly don't know if people actually do this or not, but I save my sprites in two sizes, 64 by 64 to show on the forums, and 32 by 32 for the actual thing, which I'm saying because your sword might be too small to get a good look at. :)

Yeah it does look a bit dark. What I meant by shading was not to make the whole thing darker, but to add darker colors to it.
[doublepost=1492567770,1492567655][/doublepost]@TheRandomMidget I have made the sprites!
Starfish Blaster (I made 2 options, so please tell me which one you like best): View attachment 166867 or View attachment 166868
Starfish (Again, I made 2 options, the 2nd one is a golden version): View attachment 166869 or View attachment 166870
Tidal Wave: View attachment 166871
For the Starfish Blaster, probably the second one, but the first one for the Starfish itself. I like that Tidal Wave sprite as well.
[doublepost=1492572997][/doublepost]
A Harpy Queen huh? I wonder where u got that idea from
I had the idea a long time ago, but you definitely made it before us. Also, keep up the good work on SacredTools, I use it all the time :)

For the Starfish Blaster, probably the second one, but the first one for the Starfish itself. I like that Tidal Wave sprite as well.
[doublepost=1492572997][/doublepost]
I had the idea a long time ago, but you definitely made it before us. Also, keep up the good work on SacredTools, I use it all the time :)
Alrighty! Then its settled!

Some constructive critism, if you don't mind. The armor looks a *tad* bit like re-colored Chlorophyte armor, with the Chlorophyte mask, otherwise it's good. I honestly don't know if people actually do this or not, but I save my sprites in two sizes, 64 by 64 to show on the forums, and 32 by 32 for the actual thing, which I'm saying because your sword might be too small to get a good look at. :)
I can't make the sword bigger :(
[doublepost=1492690539,1492690437][/doublepost]crimson blaster and true crimson blaster

Attachments

• terraria 001-1.png
    terraria 001-1.png
    330 bytes · Views: 138
  • terraria 001-2.png
    terraria 001-2.png
    348 bytes · Views: 120
Oh god 1x1 sprites
[doublepost=1492690932,1492690870][/doublepost]

Your signature seems broken, I suggest using buttons that extend the signature, Like I do, and thx for the support! ^-^

Back
Top Bottom