tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Do the ideas here seem interesting and unique?

• Heck yeah! :)

Votes: 74 87.1%
  • Heck no! >:(

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters
I too can attest to CaptainRussia's statement. Unfortunately progress halted indefinitely and little to no progress was made. The mod died out before it was even halfway finished. I have resigned from the team and will no longer be working on the mod.

I too can attest to CaptainRussia's statement. Unfortunately progress halted indefinitely and little to no progress was made. The mod died out before it was even halfway finished. I have resigned from the team and will no longer be working on the mod.

Nugget had to leave the project behind for an indefinite amount of time, this is why he was so quiet with havoc. And I can't blame him.

But...

This is the part where I have great news!

Havoc is dead, sadly. But it lives on with me!
I've gotten the ok from Nugget, iggy, Kooyah (and Creeper I think, if not I know he's likely ok with it) to port content over to SGAmod!
The only expect is sprites&code made by vasyanex (who vanished without a trace and no way to contact him) and all the content related to the swamp, which may one day go off to be it's own mod. Nugget wanted to keep that content and I'm fine with it as I don't feel it has a place in my mod.

Check my signature for the link to SGAmod to check it out.

Nugget had to leave the project behind for an indefinite amount of time, this is why he was so quiet with havoc. And I can't blame him.

But...

This is the part where I have great news!

Havoc is dead, sadly. But it lives on with me!
I've gotten the ok from Nugget, iggy, Kooyah (and Creeper I think, if not I know he's likely ok with it) to port content over to SGAmod!
The only expect is sprites&code made by vasyanex (who vanished without a trace and no way to contact him) and all the content related to the swamp, which may one day go off to be it's own mod. Nugget wanted to keep that content and I'm fine with it as I don't feel it has a place in my mod.

Check my signature for the link to SGAmod to check it out.
Oh hecc yeah, if it means I'll finally get to see my sprites not wasted I'm all for it! Is there a discord for it?

Back
Top Bottom