Map-Adventure "The Hero's Quest" - A Terrarian Adventure

What did you think of my map, and how much do you think I can improve it?

• This map is amazing!! I absolutely love it. (9/10 - 10/10)

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • The map is really great, but it's not the best. (7/10 - 8/10)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I liked it, but it's not that good. (5/10 - 6/10)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • It's not good, but it has some potential. (3/10 - 4/10)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks, I don't want to play it ever again. (1/10 - 2/10)

• The map is incredibly well done, there's very little to change.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • There are many things you could improve, but it's already pretty good.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • It needs a lot of work, you can improve so much.

• Total voters
Quick Question, is there a grapple/double jump somewhere? I see there's definitely a path up here that I can take, but even when "Well Fed" I cannot make this jump! There's a sign that hints that I should go left first, but that leads to some underground "volcano" with a one way exit. Have I missed something important, or am I able to return back here later?
Capture 2021-07-29 21_50_52.png

*Edit* Don't want to spoil too much, but it does seem like you're supposed to come back later. Very sneaky, would've been nice to have some sort of indication though, solely due to the "one-way exit"

Last edited:
Quick Question, is there a grapple/double jump somewhere? I see there's definitely a path up here that I can take, but even when "Well Fed" I cannot make this jump! There's a sign that hints that I should go left first, but that leads to some underground "volcano" with a one way exit. Have I missed something important, or am I able to return back here later?
View attachment 335530

*Edit* Don't want to spoil too much, but it does seem like you're supposed to come back later. Very sneaky, would've been nice to have some sort of indication though, solely due to the "one-way exit"
Howdy!
There should be a Featherfall Potion hidden in one of the tree's branches, inside a chest. You need the potion to reach the top.
You can return later, but you definitely don't need to. You can reach the clouds as soon as you climb the tree.
I hope this helped!

Is there any way you could post the 1.4.2 update to this world here... I am only able to access the file via mobile and I cannot download it on steam with my phone. 😞

Is there any way you could post the 1.4.2 update to this world here... I am only able to access the file via mobile and I cannot download it on steam with my phone. 😞
Sure! I think I've tried that before (I think), but it didn't quite work. Here's the file:

This should be the most recent version. It's even better than the Workshop version, because I've been having issues sending this update to Steam Workshop for more than a month. That really sucks :p I thought this update had some really nice tweaks and additions.

Have fun!

Attachments

• The Hero's Quest (v1.4.2).wld
    11.3 MB · Views: 126
Also, I have been messing with the archives in an attempt to fix that Workshop issue, so please tell me if that world has something wrong with it - because if there is, it might be the wrong file (or just a mistake I didn't see).

Thank you so much! You're amazing!

I tried using the file you posted above but it doesn't work for some reason... The world name appears but in red and it is labeled an "Unknown World." Not sure why as the file in the original post works but I just thought I would let you know my experience.. Either way I am enjoying the older version very much. :)
Also, I have been messing with the archives in an attempt to fix that Workshop issue, so please tell me if that world has something wrong with it - because if there is, it might be the wrong file (or just a mistake I didn't see).

Last edited:
Thank you so much! You're amazing!

I tried using the file you posted above but it doesn't work for some reason... The world name appears but in red and it is labeled an "Unknown World." Not sure why as the file in the original post works but I just thought I would let you know my experience.. Either way I am enjoying the older version very much. :)
Huh. I'll look into it.
Thanks for telling me!

Back
Top Bottom