Biomes & Nature The Hesperides Biome

This is a very imaginative idea with perfectly suited sprites and I'm not sure what the devs would make of this. I have 1 question: where are the stats? I see none, absolutely none. That's a shame because that's the thing that's missing from this thread that could make it better. Everything else is brilliant.

I like this. it would bring an interesting change to terraria, and would add a bit of extra adventure

Support!

Hello, I'm the OP and I'd like to thank you for the support you;d shown this project thus far. And apologize for not updating this for so long.

This is a very imaginative idea with perfectly suited sprites and I'm not sure what the devs would make of this. I have 1 question: where are the stats? I see none, absolutely none. That's a shame because that's the thing that's missing from this thread that could make it better. Everything else is brilliant.

I see. I'll get on the stats but It might take a small while for balancing the stats

Wow! This is really fleshed out.

Is it an alternative to any biome, or is it just that if worlds have it, they will have Dungeon Will o’the Wisps and Hesperite instead of Dungeon Spirits and Chlorophyte?

Yes and no. No it is not an alternate to any Biome, but Hesperite is an alt to the Chrolophyte, and by extension, the Spectre/Shroomite/Beetle armor. This means that the following replacements will be made if a world has Hesperite

• Spectres are replaced by Will of the Wisps
  • Golem Armor will replace the Beetle armor
  • Kallisite Armor will replace Spectre Armor
  • Phantom Armor will replace Shroomite Armor
On a side note, The Tiki Armor will also be replaced by a crafting mat that must be combined with Chorophyte to make the armor, this effectively means that the Kallisite armor will replace that too.

index.php

Sprite for the Nyx Bow. Thansk again to @Aiflynn

(Will add to OP as soon as the image is resized)

Back
Top Bottom