PC The highest damage in a single strike

felis

Terrarian
Recently, I was testing what is the highest damage in a single strike, thought some wiki search, perhaps it could be done in the following:
Firstly, equip like this (all accessories with menacing prefix): 2.png (note celestial stones can no longer stack)
The Shinobi Infiltrator's Helmet provides 20%, Solar Flare Breastplate provides 29%, Hallowed Greaves provides 7%, then the accessories give 15.1% (night), 15%, two 12%s, two 10%s and one 5% as well as seven 4% from prefix, so the equipment gives a total 168.1%
Then, for the Buffs, Exquisitely Stuffed, Wrath and Tipsy give 10% each, Feral Bite form bat statue gives 20%, Nebula damage booster (from using magic weapon before) gives 45%, cute fishron gives 15% when raining (a total 105%).
Then , the Striking Moment by Sergeant United Shield should give 5x final damage.
Finally, switch to a ruthless Meomere (base damage 236, and 273.1% damage from equipment and buffs, so a 880 base damage) is and strike the Crawltipede near its banner.
1.png
If you are lucky enough to get a crit and max damage (additional 15%), then the damage is 880x2x2x5x10x1.15=202400 (crits and banner each gives 2x. Striking Moment gives 5x and Crawltipede receives 10x, up to 15% additional random damage can be dealt).

Do you think if there is a way to deal more damage? If so, please tell me.

Edit:
Another possible way is by shadow jousting lance, it seems to be able to deal about 20000 crits damage in 300 mph with inner tube (and further increasing the damage does not seems to further increase the damage, but I did not find the up limit about its damage), so if with striking moment, banner and lucky enough to hit a Crawltipede in that high speed, it should be able to deal 2000000 damage.

Last edited:
If you're interested in the case of the highest possible single hit damage, the orange zapinator may be worth exploring, but it'd take a lot of luck to achieve in reality.

If you're interested in the case of the highest possible single hit damage, the orange zapinator may be worth exploring, but it'd take a lot of luck to achieve in reality.
I have considered it, from the wiki, it deals up to 10x damage, compare to melee weapons' 5x (and consider its base damage is 50 while meowmere's is 200), it should deal less one-hit damage than meowmere.
But, the shadow jousting lance could potentially deal more one-hit damage, with inner tube, you can get more than 300 mph (and it deals 20000 crtis with good set-ups, so if with the striking moment, banner and Crawltipede 's 10x, it could deal 2000000), the only problem is the sheer difficulty to actually land the strike.

Hmm, is lance damage bonus from speed capped?
Because iirc, holding portal gun was only required during buildup because of air friction, afterwards you could slide with no speedloss.

You should look into the inner tube and jousting technique , just fill a hellavator with water
Go to the bottom go in water and fly up so fast over 1k mps according to a video I saw , combined with the jousting thingy you could one tick dungeon gaurdian

I have considered it, from the wiki, it deals up to 10x damage, compare to melee weapons' 5x (and consider its base damage is 50 while meowmere's is 200), it should deal less one-hit damage than meowmere.
But, the shadow jousting lance could potentially deal more one-hit damage, with inner tube, you can get more than 300 mph (and it deals 20000 crtis with good set-ups, so if with the striking moment, banner and Crawltipede 's 10x, it could deal 2000000), the only problem is the sheer difficulty to actually land the strike.

zapinator's effects can stack, so potentially, you could do infinite amounts of damage by it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, then it hitting something and doing 10x damage, then teleporting, etc.

just a possibility

I got this much damage with an advanced inner tube cannon idk how much damage I can do at these speeds tho . Also getting the striking moment buff and hitting the crawltipede at these speeds would be near impossible , I need to place like 3 dummies to land a single hit with the lance at these speeds.
3839 mph.png

Last edited:
Not really highest damage in a single strike, but I got 1 billion dps using an Inner Tube cannon and Shadow Lance
Screenshot_264.png
Which is the WR. I was going at about 70k-80k mph but the highest I have managed is
273918 mph.png
Which is also the WR.
Edit : While getting the dps WR I managed to capture this screenshot
DAMAGE.png
.You can see that on some Critical Hits I am getting 5 million damage and on others I am getting 4 million dps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom