The Holiday Hauls of TCF.

aWolfen

Terrarian
Ah, the holidays.
That time of year when we're possessed by possessions, and consumerism is at an all-time-high, just for the sake of keeping the ones you love happy.
While it's not really the point, but you can buy some happiness. It's not usually about the presents, it's more about the act of giving.

But hell, receiving ain't so bad, either. So don't be afraid to show off your haul.
And without further ado, here's what I got. (For now.)
(Warning: Big picture. Taken with the very Fire I got.)
Hyhh0rb.jpg

From left to right, top to bottom, I got 5 t-shirts, an MG Gundam Model Kit, an Amazon Fire, and 50 dollars in cash from my mother.
Hell yes.

i got clothes, chocolate, more clothes, more chocolate, money, more chocolate and an ipad which i paid for (the money was my family's contribution to the ipad fund)
tbh i'd rather just be in bed right now

Well...here are mine. Sorry for the terrible quality, but the only camera I have is my 2DS's. Anyways, here.
HNI_0067.JPG

Poptarts! I like these, so this wasn't so bad. :)
HNI_0068.JPG

The Soundtrack to Home! This was an awesome Soundtrack, so I was happy to get this. :D
HNI_0069.JPG

A 16 GB SD Card for my 2DS! This should let me fit a lot more music and games. :D
HNI_0071.JPG

The movie Bolt! I haven't seen this movie in a long time, so it was nice to get this.
HNI_0073.JPG

The movie Inside Out! I'm glad I got this, because it's an awesome movie! Probably my favorite gift from this Christmas.
pic288374.jpg

Sorry for the stock image, but I couldn't get a decipherable image of this. My THIRD copy of Battleship. I think Mom keeps forgetting I own this game already.:sigh:
HNI_0077.JPG

A cupcake...

Well, it was delicious at least! :D
81tLbVe5ruL._SX425_.jpg

Sorry for the stock image again, but I couldn't take a picture because I didn't actually recieve it yet. This is Mixcraft Home Studio! It should lag a lot less on my computer, and it's actually meant for making music at home instead of at a studio. So, this was a really nice gift. :happy:

At this point, it seemed like I was out of gifts, but my Mom pulled out a HUGE box. I got really excited, because I thought it was a Wii U (I've been asking for one for the past three years but haven't gotten one, plus it was big enough). But when I opened it...
sq-0C8360TL-Glow-Sno-Man-Kit-Front_cmyk.jpg

...I'm gonna cry in a corner now.

(and yes, that actually was what I got, but I couldn't take a picture of it because it was too big so I had to use a stock image)

Attachments

• HNI_0066.JPG
    HNI_0066.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 182
  • HNI_0072.JPG
    HNI_0072.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 152
Well...here are mine. Sorry for the terrible quality, but the only camera I have is my 2DS's. Anyways, here.
View attachment 89896
Poptarts! I like these, so this wasn't so bad. :)
View attachment 89897
The Soundtrack to Home! This was an awesome Soundtrack, so I was happy to get this. :D
View attachment 89898
A 16 GB SD Card for my 2DS! This should let me fit a lot more music and games. :D
View attachment 89899
The movie Bolt! I haven't seen this movie in a long time, so it was nice to get this.
View attachment 89901
The movie Inside Out! I'm glad I got this, because it's an awesome movie! Probably my favorite gift from this Christmas.
View attachment 89903
Sorry for the stock image, but I couldn't get a decipherable image of this. My THIRD copy of Battleship. I think Mom keeps forgetting I own this game already.:sigh:
View attachment 89904
A cupcake...

Well, it was delicious at least! :D
View attachment 89905
Sorry for the stock image again, but I couldn't take a picture because I didn't actually recieve it yet. This is Mixcraft Home Studio! It should lag a lot less on my computer, and it's actually meant for making music at home instead of at a studio. So, this was a really nice gift. :happy:

At this point, it seemed like I was out of gifts, but my Mom pulled out a HUGE box. I got really excited, because I thought it was a Wii U (I've been asking for one for the past three years but haven't gotten one, plus it was big enough). But when I opened it...
View attachment 89907

...I'm gonna cry in a corner now.

(and yes, that actually was what I got, but I couldn't take a picture of it because it was too big so I had to use a stock image)
Wow. Great haul!!!

I got lots of money, a Mega Man plush, a Monkey plush, a modern 30th anniversary Mario amiibo, Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, a Minecraft movie making set, a Raspberry Pi with lots of retro games on it, some Nintendo toys, a Mega Man shirt, two Terraria mystery figures, a New Nintendo 3DS XL, and a Laptop.

There's a downside to the N3Ds though; my new computer doesn't have a slot for Micro SD cards. Should've chosen the first option for transfer.

Back
Top Bottom