Texture Pack The Hollow Knight Texture Pack

Awesome! If or WHEN are you planning or guessing to release this? This post has been up almost 2 years…
I dunno, I handed ownership to a less busy member of the team (Swamon3) so it's up to him now on things that happen. There's a discord server you can see progress on and contribute to in and it is technically public but I think I'd have to ask before letting people from the forums in?

I dunno, I handed ownership to a less busy member of the team (Swamon3) so it's up to him now on things that happen. There's a discord server you can see progress on and contribute to in and it is technically public but I think I'd have to ask before letting people from the forums in?
Thanks very much for the input. I’m not on a computer so I don’t personally need access to the discord server, but I’m sure some of these members are glad to know and may want to join.

Would it be possible to release the pack into parts kinda similar to what Melstar did with the minecraft texture pack? Or even just release it as it is and update it over time?

Could you ask? I'm really interested in the project, it looks really cool!

Please give us an info update! Even if you're not allowed to directly link the Discord (would still love entry if possible), would you be willing to occasionally pop onto the server, then come back here to give a summary of progress? This project looks really cool!

it's never going to be released like silksong
1698234145600.png

I feel horribly guilty for leaving this pack in the dirt while letting Boss Swap thrive, its like having my dead firstborn in a grave in my garden while my secondborn grows up in a healthy environment

Just wanted to point out that you may need a third location to represent the dungeon. The bricks there come in three variants. One could be CoT and the other WP, but you might need a third.

Back
Top Bottom