Blocks & Decoration the holy hand grenade

The plague

Terrarian
This thread is explaining as on how the holy hand grenade can be brought back as a decoration, this can be placed on tables or hung in frames.
1635218530228.png
I've never sprited before

This is the kind of suggestion that gets forgotten forever and no one heard about it. You just signed into the forums (here) and just posted it as if it was your major goal of your life. But then you just wrote some words and put this sprite, wich is a little bad to be honest. And that's it, no one will ever remember your suggestion if you don't put enough efforts.

First of all, if they wanted to bring it back, neither the Sprite nor the Functionality would be the problem.
Also, yeah I probably wouldn't even have posted here, had I known the Holy Hand Grenade used to be in Terraria.

Also, you literally explained nothing, you showed this sprite, which is not just a little bad to be honest and told us to hang it on our in-game walls.
If you wanted to improve this post, you could have...
  • asked, why it isn't in the game anymore (Which, if I would have to guess has to do with the fact that it was a crossover with Team17's Worms franchise)
  • suggested actual improvements from the existing design (which, as I said, likely isn't the problem, but it doesn't hurt)
The problem is, your thread boils down to "I want this", which you are allowed to do, it just doesn't change anything and won't get much attention...
except from losers like me who anyway don't have anything better to do right now.

I would even agree, it would be funny if they returned it.
"O lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." - Saint Attila (Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 1975)

Last edited:
First of all, if they wanted to bring it back, neither the Sprite nor the Functionality would be the problem.
Also, yeah I probably wouldn't even have posted here, had I known the Holy Hand Grenade used to be in Terraria.

Also, you literally explained nothing, you showed this sprite, which is not just a little bad to be honest and told us to hang it on our in-game walls.
If you wanted to improve this post, you could have...
  • asked, why it isn't in the game anymore (Which, if I would have to guess has to do with the fact that it was a crossover with Team17's Worms franchise)
  • suggested actual improvements from the existing design (which, as I said, likely isn't the problem, but it doesn't hurt)
The problem is, your thread boils down to "I want this", which you are allowed to do, it just doesn't change anything and won't get much attention...
except from losers like me who anyway don't have anything better to do right now.

I would even agree, it would be funny if they returned it.
"O lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." - Saint Attila (Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 1975)
I think he will never read your and my comments. He's probably that kind of person that just throws his idea here the way he can do it and he will probably never improve it or think if it was good enough or not.

I think he will never read your and my comments. He's probably that kind of person that just throws his idea here the way he can do it and he will probably never improve it or think if it was good enough or not.
Ideas don't need to be infinitely improved upon to have value, thats why its an idea, it just a base to be built on, by the one who created it or others. Its possible they just wanted an opinion and additions to his idea, or he just had a random thought and decided to post it for fun.

On my opinion of the idea, since it was a minor crossover item, keeping a momento of it doesn't really make sense, to me it was a fun item but a but unbalanced for the current state of the game, and even as a momento would hold little value to most people.

Back
Top Bottom