PC The hook challenge

Cohloy

Steampunker
So I had this idea for a challenge:
You can only move with a hook.
Now I've never tried this, but I think it would be a fun challenge for people to do.
If you get stuck feel free to unstuck yourself, but other than that good luck only moving around with a hook.
I'm not sure what hook you would start out with (probably spider or slime hook)
but i hope you enjoy killing the Eye of Cthulhu with only moving with a hook xD
Anyway that's it. Feel free to leave some ideas in the discussion.
:D

EDIT: I said hook way too many times in this post

God forbid you accidentally hook yourself to a platform.

Then again, you can just mine it to free yourself.

It's possible to do this challenge without starting with a hook. By changing the computers time to halloween enemies will drop goodie bags, then after enough of them a bat hook can be obtained allowing the player to move, it is also the second fastest and third longest hook (and my personal favorite).

You have me hooked on this challenge idea. I'm grappling with whether or not to give it a try.

It's possible to do this challenge without starting with a hook. By changing the computers time to halloween enemies will drop goodie bags, then after enough of them a bat hook can be obtained allowing the player to move, it is also the second fastest and third longest hook (and my personal favorite).
It would probably be easier just to go on some free items server and grab a hook, but good idea
[doublepost=1474984854,1474984673][/doublepost]
You have me hooked on this challenge idea. I'm grappling with whether or not to give it a try.
good luck

Extra Challenge: Can only use the
Grappling_Hook.png
regular hook.

Back
Top Bottom