Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I found 2 bugs, I don't know if their known but their both annoying.
1. If you put stairs in a corner of a building, enemies will get stuck in them and if they get attacked or they hurt you they no-clip through the walls. I know I could actuate them and avoid this but I think the design works better with it not actuated.

2. When I use my windows key when Terraria is open, every time I click I switches me to hot bar zero. Every time this happens I have to completely close out of Terraria and re-open it. If anyone knows a way to fix that please do tell.

I found 2 bugs, I don't know if their known but their both annoying.
1. If you put stairs in a corner of a building, enemies will get stuck in them and if they get attacked or they hurt you they no-clip through the walls. I know I could actuate them and avoid this but I think the design works better with it not actuated.

2. When I use my windows key when Terraria is open, every time I click I switches me to hot bar zero. Every time this happens I have to completely close out of Terraria and re-open it. If anyone knows a way to fix that please do tell.

Hello Catson.

I have merged your 2 threads together as you are reporting the same bugs in the 2 threads. Please only make one one Thread per bug Report. There is no need for duplicate threads.

Hello Catson.

I have merged your 2 threads together as you are reporting the same bugs in the 2 threads. Please only make one one Thread per bug Report. There is no need for duplicate threads.
Sorry I thought I put the thread in the wrong area.

Well, the issue seemed to sort it self out, both of them. I don't know if it was the character or world but it's fixed now.

Back
Top Bottom