OOC The Hunt for the Singularity.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to be more involved than that.
Name: Gronth of Puln
Gender and Sex (if applicable): Male
Previous Faction: Unity of Masks
Species: Human / deepgrowth.
Faction (if any): DEEPGROWTH
Hex Code: #5b90b5
Appearance: Looks like a Unity of masks. His face is heavily and engraved. rusted. He Is 5'11, and wears brown leather boots with black, loose pants. He does not wear a shirt, but mearly wear a thick leather vest over his scared body. (He does not look like the microphone guy in a previous statment I made.) His mask looks basically like this: 5c3b597b896cd3995c199fc7f99cb88c--led-costume-post-apocaliptic.jpg
Abilities: Can use most weapons, and doesn't need to sleep that much since he was once a Masked One. He does not have to breath, and cannot die unless burned. His body is very new.
Other: His main weapon is a Spear Rifle with a Plasma Blade, but he also makes use of multiple Plasma knives.
The Spear Rifle look like a normal plasma spear, the only difference is th it has a Sniper's Scope near the blade. When Gronth wants to shoot with it, the Plasma Blade condenses into a thin, but fairly long tip. After that phase, It shoots of at high speeds to whatever gronth was aiming at. (The spear does not Auto Target, Gronth actualy has to aim well to hit something.)

Last edited:
Name: Gronth of Puln
Gender and Sex (if applicable): Male
Previous Faction: Unity of Masks
Species: Human / deepgrowth.
Faction (if any): DEEPGROWTH
Hex Code: #5b90b5
Appearance: Looks like a Unity of masks. His face is heavily and engraved. rusted. He Is 5'11, and wears brown leather boots with black, loose pants. He does not wear a shirt, but mearly wear a thick leather vest over his scared body. (He does not look like the microphone guy in a previous statment I made.) His mask looks basically like this: View attachment 382584
Abilities: Can use most weapons, and doesn't need to sleep that much since he was once a Masked One. He does not have to breath, and cannot die unless burned. His body is very new.
Other: His main weapon is a Spear Rifle with a Plasma Blade, but he also makes use of multiple Plasma knives.
The Spear Rifle look like a normal plasma spear, the only difference is th it has a Sniper's Scope near the blade. When Gronth wants to shoot with it, thi Plasma Blade condenses into a thin, but fairly long tip. After that phase, It shoots of at high speeds to whatever gronth was aiming at. (The spear does not Auto Target, Gronth actualy has to aim well to hit something.)
Accepted!

The Crew of 8.

Derock Nyco - Male - Captain
Paxt Colrin - Male - Pilot
Evlyn Fransix - Female - Co-Pilot
Codex Desmon - Male - Mechanic
Loriya Alaina - Female - Medic
Saria Elriot - Female - Data Analyst
Draex Abril - Male - Radio Operator/Communications
Krastin Erix - Male - 2nd in Command/Executive Officer

(The age range of the crew consists of mid 30s to 50s)

Edit: Could I get a reply in IC...?

Last edited:
Well
All I know that happened is that Geneva visited the unity outpost, then the Hale was attacked and nearly destroyed because of a torpedo malfunction, and then nearly crashed into the outpost
(Also, I haven't had much time to work on my laser essay properties, sorry about that)

What would their previous faction been?

and what would I do after making the character? (I can't do anything with Ecto, I got no idea on what to do with Derock's crew and I'm not sure what a new character could do)

What would their previous faction been?

and what would I do after making the character? (I can't do anything with Ecto, I got no idea on what to do with Derock's crew and I'm not sure what a new character could do)
hmmm, this is true.

I only suggested Deepgrowth since I myself am playing one.

You keep on world building though!

Back
Top Bottom