IC The Hunt for the Singularity.

The Captain nods and walks out of sight, still around in case things should go awry.

“Do I have your permission to enter?”

Nev'lar takes a single step into the room and observes the guest silently for a moment.

"I've been briefed about what you told our Captain. This matter is quite serious and brings to light a lot of ugly truths about our new allies."

Nev'lar raises a hand in a calming motion. "Only as of today. Not to mention it being quite a bumpy exchange. We were not aware of this... extreme eugenics project they are preforming."

The Diplomat sighs. "I wish for you to understand that had we knowledge of this happening, we would not have been so ready to accept the alliance. The Syilress are quite secretive, and are spies and scouts are only able to send limited information."

"We are becoming increasingly aware of that fact." Nev'lar says, "It is becoming quite the headache. Figuratively, that is."

"I'd have to discuss this, but we Ocular could lend you one of our planets for refuge until everything is sorted."

"Indeed. We could negotiate with the Empire to leave your people be. Maybe relocate the planet if necessary."

Back
Top Bottom