NPCs & Enemies The Hunt (New Event)

Maybe the Hunting Horn can be dropped by the Undead Vikings, like their warhorns? Or an enemy can appear before this event occurs that will drop it akin to Goblin Scouts dropping tattered cloth.
Edit: And with all the sprites and changes, I think I'll support now.

Maybe the Hunting Horn can be dropped by the Undead Vikings, like their warhorns? Or an enemy can appear before this event occurs that will drop it akin to Goblin Scouts dropping tattered cloth.
Edit: And with all the sprites and changes, I think I'll support now.
Im thinking hunters like goblin scouts, not sure right now

I actually think that the Hunting Horn should be a Minion summoning item. Perhaps a "Deer Bait" or something along those lines would be better to summon the invasion. It could even be dropped by Angry Trappers!

I think it would be cool if you added hunting hounds as those were very common, especially whilst hunting things that could outrun/outmanuever the hunters. Also, I'm trying to think of a name for the crossbowmen, but I can't think of anything that will work. I'll make another post if I think of something though.

I actually think that the Hunting Horn should be a Minion summoning item. Perhaps a "Deer Bait" or something along those lines would be better to summon the invasion. It could even be dropped by Angry Trappers!
Yea, I really like this idea and will probably do that. Wont revise right now, but I've taken note. :)
I think it would be cool if you added hunting hounds as those were very common, especially whilst hunting things that could outrun/outmanuever the hunters. Also, I'm trying to think of a name for the crossbowmen, but I can't think of anything that will work. I'll make another post if I think of something though.
Cool ideas! Yea, crossbowmen needs a new name. Im going to implement the dog once I get the chance, thanks :)

this is good, only thing I would change is to add more bosses.
(Perhaps a Master Huntsman)
[DOUBLEPOST=1425230438][/DOUBLEPOST]Crossbow man name.
Dead bolt

Holy crap this is awesome, at first I thought "Is this going to be like a quest or bounty thing?" but let me tell you I'm glad it wasn't that because this is awesome! (said this is awesome twice, don't judge me) As for the Stag, if he was the target of the hunters, why do the hunters harm you? Minor thing but idc.

this is good, only thing I would change is to add more bosses.
(Perhaps a Master Huntsman)
[DOUBLEPOST=1425230438][/DOUBLEPOST]Crossbow man name.
Dead bolt
Like dead bolt! And yes, there are more bosses and content soon to come.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425232920][/DOUBLEPOST]
Holy crap this is awesome, at first I thought "Is this going to be like a quest or bounty thing?" but let me tell you I'm glad it wasn't that because this is awesome! (said this is awesome twice, don't judge me) As for the Stag, if he was the target of the hunters, why do the hunters harm you? Minor thing but idc.
The reason they target the star is.... Uh... Maybe they want the kill over you? Not sure, good thought :)

Well if you were to get the kill you would be entitled to the trophies correct? Maybe they are trying to take away the biggest threat to their victory.
Maybe if a hunter gets the kill you still get the drops but have to fight the hunters for it? I don't know, either way this is a cool idea.

I can see why pirates would attack you. I can see why goblins would attack you. But why would hunters attack you? I just don't get it, I'm afraid.
I agree, but still support this idea. Maybe the hunters don't target you when the White Stag is around. They target the white stag, but they can miss, to your pain.

Maybe! Instead of the hunters just missing the White Stag can be intangible and it will jump and run around you while hunters shoot the Stag. Then there can be a kill point system like thing during the Pumpkin Moon where after getting a certain number of points from the hunters you can kill the stag while hunters can actually hurt it. I forget if the stag has drops or nit but if the hunters win then no drops will drop.

That being said I think there should be variants, maybe a Ghost Hog.

how about two variants of the hunt, aggressive and helpful
Helpful: team with hunters to kill stag and other stuff (Unknown what, rabid bunnies?)
Aggressive: kill hunters and kill stag (If possible)
How is that?

Perhaps Ghost Animals? :0

This is great! Though we still need :
Stag Drops
hunters win then no drops will drop.
Attack pattern for stag? special moves?
KB/Armor for mobs
why is a huntsman trapper using a knife 0.o maybe let him lay downs stuff like land mines
For bowman pet, we need mana useage/use time, and pets don't crit
Make it Post-Mech, Pre-Plantera? like people said we have pirate

Taking everything I just saw into account. The reasons for the attack or stag attack pattern are subjecte to change. Revising everything currently, should be done soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom