Weapons & Equip The Hyper-Cross Spear | Spear Combination | Rarity 8

Do we need this in our lives?

• Yes, the spears need some improvement.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, leave them as they are.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Well, I can't decide.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • GET ALL THE SPEARS!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HYL14NCR45T

Terrarian
Well, this would be a thing. Do you ever think there should be a better spear? With a really cool ability? Well, this would be the strongest spear in the game. The Crafting Recipe:
1 Dark Lance, 1 Obsidian Swordfish, 1 North Pole, 15 Ectoplasm, 5 Souls of Might, Sight and Fright. Craft at the Demon/Crimson Altar. (If ya still have some...)

How it would look like: I don't know how to sprite. It has the Dark Lance coloring, with a sharp tip containing darkness. Nothing on the sides, just a pole and a tip.
Description: Shoots a Dark Force Projectile, like the North Pole's, and it rains drops of Dark Force. Anything hit by the projectile or spear will have the Venom and On Fire! debuff, and rarely will cause the Frozen Debuff.

Stats:
Damage: 83
Use Time: 17
Speed: Very Fast
Velocity: 6.5

Well, thats it. Opinions are greatly appreciated. And, can someone please sprite this?

Last edited:
Plasma and radioactivity have nothing do with each other I don't think. Anyways I'd like this with a tweaks, idk why this needs to be crafted at a Lihzahrd Altar. I don't even think that's a crafting station. Keep in mmind I only like this because I'm a spear fanatic.

And a sunplate fanatic

And an Aruani fanatic

The projectile could explode once it hits a wall or enemy, and once doing so, spray the radioactive drops everywhere. The drops could also stay on the ground and keep doing damage for a bit. This might be op but eh, just ideas. I would also like to see a hazmat vanity set :)

I'd remove the souls and replace it with chlorphyte. And it shouldn't inflict Poison because poison is pathetic.

Well, this would be a thing. Do you ever think there should be a better spear? With a really cool ability? Well, this would be the strongest spear in the game. The Crafting Recipe:
1 Mushroom Spear, 1 Obsidian Swordfish, 1 North Pole, 15 Ectoplasm, 5 Souls of Might, Sight and Fright. Craft at the Lihzahrd Altar.

How it would look like: I don't know how to sprite. It has a gray and blue coloring, with a sharp tip containing plasma. Nothing on the sides, just a pole and a tip.
Description: Shoots a Plasmatic Projectile, like the North Pole's, and it rains drops of nuclear radioactivity. Anything hit by the projectile or spear will have the Venom, Poison and On Fire! debuff.

Stats:
Damage: 83
Use Time: 17
Speed: Very Fast
Velocity: 6.5

Well, thats it. Opinions are greatly appreciated. And, can someone please sprite this?
I guess its nice?
but the crafting.
It looks like you just pounded up random materials for this
so just fix the crafting

5/10 Maybe?

could be done better, and i always thought the Northpole was fine as the strongest spear. If you know how to use it, it's definitely stronger than the terra blade. It's almost stronger than any other melee weapon in the game (almost, there's the flairon and a few others).
But this may be a good idea with some tweaking, so maybe support?
it just seems kind of thrown together randomly.

Their end-late-game spears (I think), Ectoplasm and Clorophyte (for tiering probably), and another use for souls. How is it random?
1 Mushroom Spear, 1 Obsidian Swordfish, 1 North Pole,
THAT,is the randomness
and the mushroom spear and obsidian swordfish arn't endgame late spears

Their end-late-game spears (I think), Ectoplasm and Clorophyte (for tiering probably), and another use for souls. How is it random?
I personally think it's kind of random because it includes the mushroom spear (?) and an obsidian swordfish (both early hardmode spears), and it makes a radioactive type weapon
most weapons are in a set, like a water set for drops from duke, ice set from frost moon, spectre set, chlorophyte set, etc. this is from no such set.

Edit: was typing when rainbowdrago post, so this is kind of a repeat

1 Mushroom Spear, 1 Obsidian Swordfish, 1 North Pole,
THAT,
is the randomness
and the mushroom spear and obsidian swordfish arn't endgame late spears

The mushroom spear is the only one that's possibly random. The other two involve fire and ice. Two opposites coming together. Look at the Terra Blades recipe for reference.

The mushroom spear is the only one that's possibly random. The other two involve fire and ice. Two opposites coming together. Look at the Terra Blades recipe for reference.
light and darkness coming together to form an ultimate blade. makes some sense.
Fire and ice coming together with a bunch of other stuff at a lizhard alter to make acid and radioactive explosions? i don't really get it. fire and ice make steam/water

light and darkness coming together to form an ultimate blade. makes some sense.
Fire and ice coming together with a bunch of other stuff at a lizhard alter to make acid and radioactive explosions? i don't really get it. fire and ice make steam/water

Ok no im not denying that the result is random lol. Im merely saying fire and ice coming together isn't at all random.

Ok no im not denying that the result is random lol. Im merely saying fire and ice coming together isn't at all random.
Point accepted.
It's a unique idea and cool idea, i just think it's kind of spastic and not well thought out.
revise the idea, and it would be quite a bit better
until you do that though, it probably won't get implemented

Plasma doesn't have anything to do with toxic/venom/poison/or radioactivity

It's just another state of matter, like liquid, solid or gaseous (is that a word? I speak spanish and I just guessed it would be gaseous xD)

Plasma doesn't have anything to do with toxic/venom/poison/or radioactivity

It's just another state of matter, like liquid, solid or gaseous (is that a word? I speak spanish and I just guessed it would be gaseous xD)
my point exactly, but this may be a good idea with some tweaking.
also, it is gaseous.

Back
Top Bottom