Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile, stop tempting me with your candles and furniture.
image.jpg

Hmm, should I flood it?
image.jpg

Mobile, stop tempting me with your candles and furniture.
Go ahead and loot them. Dungeon Guardians appear only if your altitude drops below zero feet, and since none have appeared you're safe.

Since Depth Meters don't work on mobile (as far as I know) it's probably best not to go below, but at the level in your screenshot you're okay.

Na, I just explored the jungle for a few minutes, then pwned Skeletron and entered.(I meant the fact that mobile seems to spawn more furniture/candles)

I have a lot...

I've seen a post similar posted before but this sky house spawned without cloud boxes (i swear i didn't alter this in any way)
View attachment 43691 This one time i think the ground didn't load properly...
View attachment 43676

This other time a health potion was massively oversized...
View attachment 43690
I get the massivley oversized thing all the time and is the only bug people report that has actually happened to me

I feel you, bro. That thing was a pain. Also, probably not worth it, it's stupid slow.
It certainly is a pain to get, and while my underworld farm was a success ( I got both my fire feather and quite a few Unholy Tridents ) sadly I encountered a weird bug, which meant I couldn't open any chests in my world, even though I had my stuff in them, I could use a drill to pick up the chest, then when I put it back I could open it, and of course the items were missing. GG my Trident supply and my 3 Masterful Demon Scythe XD

Now even though it's slow, it's great for sniping a lot of mobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom