Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 73207 View attachment 73209 In my first world the corruption is on the left and the dungeon is on the right but in other worlds its vice versa but with a frost biome.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440169160,1440169007][/DOUBLEPOST]i'm actually new to the forums, how to get different titles?
Yeah the dungeon is randomly chosen for a site :)
But what do you mean with "titles"? (titles for what?)
[DOUBLEPOST=1440172643][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 73207 View attachment 73209 In my first world the corruption is on the left and the dungeon is on the right but in other worlds its vice versa but with a frost biome.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440169160,1440169007][/DOUBLEPOST]i'm actually new to the forums, how to get different titles?
Oh do you mean the title under your name? You get those by achieving a certain amount of likes or messages you read everything here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?help/trophies

I found an ice cold love shack. Chest had heart statue and heart lantern.
1440392882184.jpg

I walked in on the old man eating his evening soup.
1440390443754.jpg

Huh somehow demons came and placed their torches in a tree.
1440390047669.jpg

Thanksgiving one is probably a bug. You can't consume the cursed stuffing.
A couple of weeks ago I fought turkor, when I tapped the stuffing in the inventory it wasn't summoned, however once I tapped on the main screen with the stuffing selected on my hot bar, it was consumed and this summoned turkor. However the game then trolled me and turkor's body dissapeared. His extra heads then rapidly generated and I killed them which finished the fight. I got the horn of plenty so I was ok with the bug, but it was pretty strange.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440867083,1440866664][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol. Its a bug when you select an item in inventory, then look at any armor or accessory in the equipment bar,, then go back and select that item again. The damage will keep increasing.
If anybody can, plz rephrase it better. My english sux
So if you were to look at a swords stats, then went to inventory and tapped on the destroyer emblem, and then looked again at the sword, it would have the 10%damage and 8%crit added to its stats. If you then went to the destroyer emblem and tapped it 100 times, then checked the sword again, it would have stats that it would have if 101 destroyer emblems were equipped. It should be noted that this bug is only cosmetic and once inventory is left stats are set back to how they should be.

I know this is pretty common but i cri......and i know i suck,i had to restart my account. Im using the flamelash because it was my only light source at the time, i had no torches.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-29-18-42-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-29-18-42-05.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 325
I know this is pretty common but i cri......and i know i suck,i had to restart my account. Im using the flamelash because it was my only light source at the time, i had no torches.
Lawl :red:ed :) But yeah it doesnt take too long just WoF Destroyer Plantera and you have it again :) Plantera can be though as oft the enraged bug.

It certainly is a pain to get, and while my underworld farm was a success ( I got both my fire feather and quite a few Unholy Tridents ) sadly I encountered a weird bug, which meant I couldn't open any chests in my world, even though I had my stuff in them, I could use a drill to pick up the chest, then when I put it back I could open it, and of course the items were missing. GG my Trident supply and my 3 Masterful Demon Scythe XD

Now even though it's slow, it's great for sniping a lot of mobs!
THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME I LOST MY TERRA BLADE AND SOOOO MANY SUMMONS FOR MECH BOSSES AND OCRAM

THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME I LOST MY TERRA BLADE AND SOOOO MANY SUMMONS FOR MECH BOSSES AND OCRAM
I know that's veeeery :red:ty and annoying but remember, Capitals are no pack animals ;) And man those ocram summons are such a pain in the … to get!! Its like you need a stack of adamantite, and you need to have luck and get it on a few worlds (I have very bad luck on that btw) -___- Cookie for you!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1441650344,1441650243][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Guess this is one tall hill View attachment 76583
Lol I got one which was about ~10 blocks from a cloud away :D But what the heck is that thing above your head? (The red thing ya know just sayin') :)

But what the heck is that thing above your head? (The red thing ya know just sayin')
It was my brothers player head, it shows another players head if they are close enough. At the time he was wearing a robot costume, the one that drops from halloween goodie bag.

I counted at least ten Pumpkings in the final wave of Pumpkin Moon...after I killed off a pile of Mourning Wood

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-08-10-17-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-08-10-17-37.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 402
It was my brothers player head, it shows another players head if they are close enough. At the time he was wearing a robot costume, the one that drops from halloween goodie bag.
Yea it looked like the robot but now I understand :)

antlion1.png

I saw something digging its way from my 'aquarium' to stairs. At first I thought it was worm but: a)worms target me instead and b)I wasn't underground. Turned out albino antlion felt neglected, as my security systems was only for fighters/flying AI.
Later I noticed mummy at my door. Normally flame trap kill every one. And I found this:
antlionrev1.png

Later regular antlion tried to barge in. This one got killed, too.
antlion2.png

Then something tried to sabotage my trap again. Keyword: tried.
antlionrev2.png

I did not know these things were so vengeful.

Also, Pinky visited my cousin's graveyard. He was playing on my tablet and chose Terraria. I told him that it's too hard and he's not gonna like it. But no one ever listens to me. Turned out I was right.
pinkgrave.png
Ey, where did you get that black cat? I thought it wasn't even planned for mobile

Ey, where did you get that black cat? I thought it wasn't even planned for mobile

I changed date to Halloween event, crafted a lot of Worm Food and went to the Corruption. Easiest way, I think, as every fragment has chance to drop Goodie Bag. In one of them I found Unlucky Yarn and this Kitty became my trusty companion `:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom