Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 184669
I wonder what I'll be able to catch with this?
Haha, dual purpose of Death Sickle and Fishing Rod. Here's how you accidentally activated this glitch...
  • Swap Death Sickle with Fishing Rod in inventory
  • Save and close
  • Swap them back
  • Save and close
  • Swap back to their original spots. Your Death Sickle now thinks it's a Fishing Rod.
To fix it so that the fishing power is removed from the Death Sickle, move the Death Sickle to an empty spot in your inventory, then save and close. When you go back in, the fishing power won't be on your Death Sickle anymore.

This glitch will hopefully be absent from the mobile version when it gets its next update. :)

Haha, dual purpose of Death Sickle and Fishing Rod. Here's how you accidentally activated this glitch...
  • Swap Death Sickle with Fishing Rod in inventory
  • Save and close
  • Swap them back
  • Save and close
  • Swap back to their original spots. Your Death Sickle now thinks it's a Fishing Rod.
To fix it so that the fishing power is removed from the Death Sickle, move the Death Sickle to an empty spot in your inventory, then save and close. When you go back in, the fishing power won't be on your Death Sickle anymore.

This glitch will hopefully be absent from the mobile version when it gets its next update. :)
Wow! That's pretty cool! And I even caught a golden carp with it! It is kinda strange though.

The PC section of the forum has a thread called 'Terrarians, show us your "i must screenshot this" moment?' I couldn't find one for mobile so here's a new one.
I haven't been playing mobile long. The iOS version's stable enough, and the iPad's controls are good enough, that I've been able to build a set of NPC houses and do a little exploring. When I came back from a mining expedition this is what greeted me. Yes, I edited the text balloon.

bNqYgME.jpg

How about you? Seen anything crazy, awesome, confusing, ridiculous, or otherwise worth snapping a screen grab and uploading it?

P.S.: Mods, if there is a thread like this please lock this and direct me to where I should post this.

Well, I went over to the underground jungle to

Well, then you don't know the fix!
Tap and drag the weapon while you are in your inventory and drag it to the goblin tinkerers head. Make sure you have talked to him. Immidiately after its on his head, let go. It will shrink and dissapear, like it were to go into a chest. Tap the gobs head and it will be in his reforge slot. It may take a few tries at first.
DO NOT TAP SELL INSTEAD OF DRAGGING
I shall never forget my True Excalibur

D425EFF7-F4C2-40DE-9F8C-50D17C5028A1.png

I placed a trophy over a banner cause I don’t like the NPC banners and just the Party Girls' face was showing up xD

4920AEAA-CC41-4A92-A585-48FD725531CA.png
Okay, I was walking around my base area, and the game said “This is going to be a terrible night...” So I thought I could cancel it by spawning the Twins myself, and then there was double Twins...

I get a lot of weird worlds and bugs etc but i got so much that i cant even send them all xD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-06-23-46-11.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-06-23-46-11.png
    429.5 KB · Views: 395
  • Screenshot_2017-10-08-09-12-21.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-08-09-12-21.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_2017-08-12-14-46-26.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-12-14-46-26.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 220
Unfortunately I am not able to send myself the pictures because my IPad is so old, but a few day ago I summoned a Pirate Invasion and a Solar Eclipse happened at the same exact time. I got two Broken Hero Swords and a Discount Card, and then a blood moon happened later on. It was quite the day.

I get a lot of weird worlds and bugs etc but i got so much that i cant even send them all xD
I’ve had the same thing happen with the gravitation potion it confused me a lot when I started looking for floating islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom