tModLoader The Incendium Mod [Recruiting!]

Boonana

Official Terrarian
Welcome to the offical page of the incendium mod!

This mod aims to enhance pre-hardmode, hardmode and post-moonlord parts of the game

STAFF
------------
Boonana: Owner, Composer, Spriter, Coder Pasta masta

Cam0620: Owner, Spriter, Thinker Poomph tamer
Mr. HorseMan: Spriter, Coder
RexodinoLP: Spriter, Coder
------------

5+ new bosses

Rocket launchers for pre-hardmode!

New biome

New ores

Dank memes *Kappa*

Post-moonlord dungeon

New blocks

New npcs and enemys

TONS of weapons

Post-moonlord enemys

More drops from vanilla mobs

More stuff for throwing class

New post hardmode mode

Currently i am recruiting peeps to come help me work on this

So might as well list the requirements XD

EVERYONE
promise to work hard
show me prior mod experience
help with the mod
have discord!
be available sometimes
have decency

Coder: Creates scripts to make the mod work
Send me an script, if it is good, ur in

Artist: Creates art so the final mod page and logos are better
Send me some art, if it is good, ur in

Thinker: Comes up with ideas
Send me some ideas, if i like them, ur in

Composer: Composes boss themes and biome themes
Send me some music, if i like it and it is good ur in

Spriter
This one is more complicated, first send me a sprite of an item, next send me some dithering, shading, etc. If they look good (and are not googled) ur in

Some things to know:

First, if you don't want to do something i tell you to, send me a message telling me, I want everyone to do things they are good at (ex. i ask you to do armor but you aren't at armor)

Next, if you want to quit, message me and tell me if you would like me to still use your work

Last, HAVE FUN OR DIE *Keepo*

Last edited:
Hey! Boonana! Could you maybe change your label to the "Pasta Masta"? Sounds dank to me :p
[doublepost=1474589442,1474589365][/doublepost]Also, could I join the team? @cam0620 knows that I'm a pretty good sprite and a half decent coder, but if @Boonana needs proof I could show you some of my art/codes :p

Hey! Boonana! Could you maybe change your label to the "Pasta Masta"? Sounds dank to me :p
[doublepost=1474589442,1474589365][/doublepost]Also, could I join the team? @cam0620 knows that I'm a pretty good sprite and a half decent coder, but if @Boonana needs proof I could show you some of my art/codes :p
Yeah just pm me some stuff XD

Hey i would like help as a coder:D. However I know this will sound lame but, this is the first mod I'm applying to and i don't know how to pm you :( how would i do that?

Hey i would like help as a coder:D. However I know this will sound lame but, this is the first mod I'm applying to and i don't know how to pm you :( how would i do that?
Just click on one of our blue highlighted names, then click "Start a conversation" with whoever on the team you want (In this case it could be me, Boonana, or Cam0620 :p)

Could i join? i am mainly a thinker but i sometimes do sprites, i am currently working on a mod but that is all the modding experience i have

Could i join? i am mainly a thinker but i sometimes do sprites, i am currently working on a mod but that is all the modding experience i have
I am not really the person that recruits people, but I will tell Boonana to check the forums so he can judge :)

Back
Top Bottom