OOC The Incredible and Gigantic Tower

SimeaseKitten

Duke Fishron
This tower? Yeah the tower you saw just appear and is so tall that it probably crosses over into another galaxy! Anyway, this tower isn't some regular tower. It has unique rooms, enemies hoarding stuff, and the best, TREASURE! Now this is no game as there will be puzzles, interacting, and bosses. It's said that some tied simply breaking in or flying up the tower. They didn't come back alive. NOW HUMANS AND OTHERS, stop reading this and get in that tower! We all know you want the booty!

Rules:
- Combat is turn and effort based. This means enemies attack in turns and your attacks deal more damage on how much effort you put into the attack (Which I would call an effort value. Of course it has a limit but try and put more effort instead of a singular word in your post.)
- Bunnying isn't allowed.
- TCF rules n stuff
- Can only make IC post in IC Thread once your character has been approved
- Listen kid. You might think it's funny to eat the pianos. NO ITS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Stamina in battle is predicted on how much your character can take.

Character Application:

Name: (Come on dude you got this.)
Race: (Anything not to powerful (like a demi god) also dragons are accepted with love just not TOO big please.)
Personality: (how he act. Use three words to describe how your character acts if you want)
Appearance: (Yo pic of your character. Description work fine as well)
Weapons/Items: (No guns n that kinda modern stuff. Limit of two weapons and two items)
Build: (Thin and agile (++Spd -Def -Atk), Muscular and da powerhouse (++++Atk --Def --Spd), Small and helpful (+Def +Spd --Atk), Ripe and le sweeper (++Atk +Spd ---Def), Bulky and sucker fo pain (++Def -Atk -Spd), or (Describe your own build. Stats must balance out.))
Physical Skills: (Things notably you can do by your self physically)
Racial Skills/Benefits: (If your race is different than human, you will have some racial skills and benefits. Remove this section if none.)
Magical Skills: (Nothing too powerful. Limit is like explosive fireball blowing up house. Also creating something out of thin air as a power is strictly forbidden)
Weaknesses: (Must have one)
Etc: (Extra bs)

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons/Items:
Build:
Physical Skills:
Racial Skills/Benefits:
Magical Skills:
Weaknesses:
Etc:

Last edited:
Name: Kart
Race: Ultra Beast/Kartana
Personality: Stoic and a combat pragmatist, but still cares for his allies and prefers company.
Appearance:
1584140239543.png

Weapons/Items: Large sword with a dagger (moveset is similar to Farron GS)
Build: ++Attack, ++Speed, ----Defense
Physical Skills: Lightweight and agile
Racial Skills/Benefits: Can cut most stuff apart with ease, meaning he can do well against heavily armored foes (doesn't work on force fields though)
Magical Skills:
Multiblade slam: Plants blades into the ground and slams them to cause massive damage via rebound
Weaknesses: Can't take a hit/Fire
Etc: Only about 25 pounds and small in stature (about 4'9 at most). Cross shaped irises and orange eye color.

Last edited:
Name: Kart
Race: Ultra Beast/Kartana
Personality: Stoic and a combat pragmatist, but still cares for his allies and prefers company.
Appearance:
View attachment 237588
Weapons/Items: Large sword with a dagger (moveset is similar to Farron GS)
Build: ++Attack, ++Speed, ----Defense
Physical Skills: Lightweight and agile
Racial Skills/Benefits: Can cut most stuff apart with ease, meaning he can do well against heavily armored foes (doesn't work on force fields though)
Magical Skills:
Multiblade slam: Plants blades into the ground and slams them to cause massive damage via rebound
Weaknesses: Can't take a hit/Fire
Etc: Only about 25 pounds and small in stature (about 4'9 at most). Cross shaped irises and orange eye color.
Like it! I accept this!

sorry, my comp was charging, lets do this

Name: Wyvre
Race: Wyvern Harpy
Personality: Always hunting for food.
Appearance: see calamity adventure's wyvern harpy
Weapons/Items:
Build: Speedy glass canon
+++Attack ++Speed -----both the defenses.
Physical Skills: Claws and mouth
Racial Skills/Benefits:
What is a Wyvern?
A Wyvern is a small, dragon-like creature (sometimes called a dragonet), which mimics a dragon’s powers and habits on a smaller scale. Although they aren’t as ferocious as their larger cousins, they are highly aggressive and more than capable of killing an unarmed traveler or damaging an unprotected town.

So basically, dragon abilities on a smaller scale.
Some texts claim that this barb is actually a stinger that can deliver a painful dose of poison
Other texts describe dragonets who have adapted to semi-aquatic life by developing a more fish-like tail.

Magical Skills: Whether or not the little serpents can breathe fire is hotly debated. Certainly, they don’t contain an inexhaustible supply of fire, like the mighty dragon does, but some texts do describe Wyverns spouting small balls of flame at their enemies or onto a straw roof. He can also bless someone with temporary flight, because Souls of Flight.
He can ya ya yeet feathers at his opponents like a terrarian wyvern, and can cast gales
Weaknesses: There is NO defensive ability, sure, Wyvre can sting with his tail or yeet feathers, but whatever. Also is always hungry.
Etc: wyvern sources are from Wyvern - Legendary Creature with Dragon Power | Mythology.net and harpy stuff is from Terraria and Harpies
By the way, theirs no disease breath

Hope this is good

So, is it like the dungeons in Magi where the thing is a giant ecosystem?
Not... sure... don’t know what that is

ok might I ask why you ban eating pianos? I come from a family of piano eaters and this discrimination just saddens me.
Racism against piano eaters is my specialty

sorry, my comp was charging, lets do this

Name: Wyvre
Race: Wyvern Harpy
Personality: Always hunting for food.
Appearance: see calamity adventure's wyvern harpy
Weapons/Items:
Build: Speedy glass canon
+++Attack ++Speed -----both the defenses.
Physical Skills: Claws and mouth
Racial Skills/Benefits:
What is a Wyvern?
A Wyvern is a small, dragon-like creature (sometimes called a dragonet), which mimics a dragon’s powers and habits on a smaller scale. Although they aren’t as ferocious as their larger cousins, they are highly aggressive and more than capable of killing an unarmed traveler or damaging an unprotected town.

So basically, dragon abilities on a smaller scale.
Some texts claim that this barb is actually a stinger that can deliver a painful dose of poison
Other texts describe dragonets who have adapted to semi-aquatic life by developing a more fish-like tail.

Magical Skills: Whether or not the little serpents can breathe fire is hotly debated. Certainly, they don’t contain an inexhaustible supply of fire, like the mighty dragon does, but some texts do describe Wyverns spouting small balls of flame at their enemies or onto a straw roof. He can also bless someone with temporary flight, because Souls of Flight.
He can ya ya yeet feathers at his opponents like a terrarian wyvern, and can cast gales
Weaknesses: There is NO defensive ability, sure, Wyvre can sting with his tail or yeet feathers, but whatever. Also is always hungry.
Etc: wyvern sources are from Wyvern - Legendary Creature with Dragon Power | Mythology.net and harpy stuff is from Terraria and Harpies
By the way, theirs no disease breath

Hope this is good
Accepted but don’t blame me when someone brings a bat and slams you. I suggest your dragon work in teams with other helpful peeps to avoid certain death.

Now, before I make an app, I have some questions.

1. Is it okay if I use stats to determine a difference between MATK, PATK, MDEF, and PDEF? ((P=PHYSICAL, M=MAGIC))

2. As I am kinda on hiatus right now, due to not having time to do much, is it fine if my posts are infrequent?

Now, before I make an app, I have some questions.

1. Is it okay if I use stats to determine a difference between MATK, PATK, MDEF, and PDEF? ((P=PHYSICAL, M=MAGIC))

2. As I am kinda on hiatus right now, due to not having time to do much, is it fine if my posts are infrequent?
Hmmmm yeah thats fine just don't go below 2 on PATK just to balance stuff out

Name: Asuka Ketsueki
Race: Demon Lord
Personality: Loud, evil, doesn’t work well with others unless they are demons
Appearance:
8781EC5E-DCDF-49BA-A612-AD1104D77F67.png
Weapons/Items: Demon Lord’s Claws
Build:+++ MATK, ++ MDEF, +AGI, - - - PDEF, - - - PATK
Physical Skills: Demon Scratch (Low power move that inflicts Demon’s Curse)
Racial Skills/Benefits: Demon Lord’s Call (Summons a small squad of demons)
Magical Skills: Sanquine Burst (A burst of crimson magic that can cause bleeding), basic fire magic, brimstone collapse (Causes a bunch of brimstone to fall on the enemy)
Weaknesses: Weak to holy magic, bright lights, and water. (Also carrots)
Etc: She has powerful magic, but she can only use it so many times before she collapses from exhaustion. (this was added to balance her)

let me know if I need to change anything.

Last edited:
Name: Asuka Ketsueki
Race: Demon Lord
Personality: Loud, evil, doesn’t work well with others unless they are demons
Appearance:
Weapons/Items: Demon Lord’s Claws
Build:++++ MATK, +++ MDEF, +AGI, - - - PDEF, - - PATK
Physical Skills: Demon Scratch (Low power move that inflicts Demon’s Curse)
Racial Skills/Benefits: Demon Lord’s Call (Summons a small squad of demons)
Magical Skills: Sanquine Burst (A burst of crimson magic that can cause bleeding), basic fire magic, brimstone collapse (Causes a bunch of brimstone to fall on the enemy)
Weaknesses: Weak to holy magic, bright lights, and water. (Also carrots)
Etc: She has powerful magic, but she can only use it so many times before she collapses from exhaustion. (this was added to balance her)

let me know if I need to change anything.
You have 8 + and 5 -. You need to reduce the amount of + on stats to five or increase the amount of - to 8. Basically need to balence out

tempted to join the rp.. just need advice on what build: is...….... (I think its supposed to be stats...….. like atk, def, spd, etc...)

Back
Top Bottom