Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a developer and I might add it in

• I'm thinking on it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on reading the suggestion, because huge blocks of text are incredibly hard to parse.

I'm gonna redo this guy's suggestion.

There are a few things that need to be cleared up before anyone posts further

The Suggestion Section is for members to share their own ideas on what they want to see in the game. It is fine to offer constructive criticism and give advice on how to improve a Suggestion. But posts that just talk about how badly formatted the suggestion and how "bad" the material is without giving constructive criticism on it is not acceptable It does not matter how long ago the posts are and that they didn't get addressed until now. We expect people to know better. If all you have to say is how "bad" the suggestion is, you don't need to post on it at all. Anyone who continues the same behavior on this Thread further will receive disciplinary action.

I gave up on reading the suggestion, because huge blocks of text are incredibly hard to parse.

I'm gonna redo this guy's suggestion.

@Voidbarker

Regardless of how you feel about the Suggestion, it does not give you the right to "redo" another member's suggestion. That is plagiarism. You can give tips on how it should be formatted, but it doesn't mean you can "redo" the suggestion. It would be best that you don't go through with it as we take plagiarism very seriously.

Then for everyone, if this suggestion doesn't interest you, then you can ignore it and not post on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom