OOC The Island - OOC

I'm still making Kaz's 5e chart thing, start without me if you guys want, y'all can vote if you want, I can just have him join you guys later
[doublepost=1487630466,1487630201][/doublepost]Also, I can have Kaz be from the island now? If so his background can work as I intended way back on the original forum (that doesn't exist anymore)
You can have him be from here, if you want.

If you need help, just give me a race, class, and background, and I can get most of it done for you. Then it will be up to you to go through and include the ideals, bonds, flaws, and other character details to finish the job.

The ideals, bonds, and flaws confuse me quite a bit, like the examples make sense, but don't at the same time.

Also, the ranger buffs are awesome, a perfect fit for Kaz, with the tracking and no movement penalties for rough terrain. Oh, Char, if I make a thread for Kaz's 5e chart, can you insert the chart into my comment or no? I know you used to be able to edit other people's posts if given permission, or something like that.

The ideals, bonds, and flaws confuse me quite a bit, like the examples make sense, but don't at the same time.

Also, the ranger buffs are awesome, a perfect fit for Kaz, with the tracking and no movement penalties for rough terrain. Oh, Char, if I make a thread for Kaz's 5e chart, can you insert the chart into my comment or no? I know you used to be able to edit other people's posts if given permission, or something like that.
I can edit it, yes.

Also, if you like any of the examples, you're more than free and welcome to just copy and paste them on your character. You're also free to edit them as you see fit, or create your own.

I can also edit posts if you need something done and Char isn't around.

I can edit it, yes.

Also, if you like any of the examples, you're more than free and welcome to just copy and paste them on your character. You're also free to edit them as you see fit, or create your own.
Wait, those are examples?

I thought you had to choose between those.

Wait, those are examples?

I thought you had to choose between those.
Nope. The only thing you have to pick flat out is the actual Background as that is what gives you different skills, tool proficiencies, and starting items. The Bonds, Flaws, and Ideals can be made up as you see fit with the ones in the book being sample ones that give you a general idea of what each specific background might be into.

You do realize that moon elves and sun elves are both high elves, right? Also they haven't been sun elves for many generations.

I don't know why you're asking to customize something that is essentially the same.

You do realize that they're supposed to look like this, right?:

Fey'ri.jpg

I searched it up already, so I knew that. It was just that the description in the race thread said they had golden complexion or something like that.

((Are the other players coming along, or just Acies?))

I... You said "The party" so I assumed the rest of us were in the shop as well.

.....The party arrived at the arms dealer's location; a big building with fine dark wooden paneling along the exterior and a thick door to match. Up the two steps and into the building, they enter a finely crafted shop, wide and open, with various locked cases along the walls and in rows at the back of the room, presumably containing weaponry for sale. The floor was made of plates of polished stone, and the walls a matching stone, all a clean dull grey-white that complimented the dark brown paneling in the corners and seams of the room very well. A glass display in the center showcased various steel and wooden weapons, as well as bows and crossbows of varying type and design.

.....A shopkeeper, an elven female matching the description Akim gave the party, greeted them. "Hello," she said cheerfully while carefully eyeing the party and their visible worn equipment. "travelers, huh? Well you've come to the right place."

Back
Top Bottom