OOC The Island - OOC

It's my fault. I've been a combination of busy and looking for answers. I still think and talk about this RP constantly, but I don't know how to manage it without huge lapses of no activity. It makes me really sad, because I'm constantly missing it.
I feel you, I also want to go on with this RP, I haven't forgotten The Island exists.

I've been considering resuming / restarting play, if people are interested? It will probably be 1-3 posts from me per day (for each adventure), with the occasional missing day here and there. Probably usually only 1 per day, but some days I may be less busy.

It might not be as clean as before. A lot of the tools I used to use like puush and several firefox extensions no longer work on Windows10 / the latest Firefox extension, which was a big part of the reason that I ended up stopping play as spent a lot of the time I would normally spend posting looking for ways to post with the ease I was used to after my computer stopped working.

---

There is a cool site I found called "Rolz" that allows you to automate rolling and posting as an image into a button you can put on your bookmark toolbar. Just click it and it will make a roll for you, you can also have it save a log to a public group to help prevent exploits.

Examples:

"Terraria Online - The Island RP"
That was a long time ago.

I suppose that would be helpful. But, to be honest, I think we should avoid rolling in general, since rolling is playing a game, while we're here to roleplay.

"Terraria Online - The Island RP"
That was a long time ago.

I suppose that would be helpful. But, to be honest, I think we should avoid rolling in general, since rolling is playing a game, while we're here to roleplay.
In a perfect world, I sort of agree, but I've never seen it work out that way.

Also, lol it's not old, I just didn't want anyone to find it.

I guess I'll keep playing. To be honest, it's harder to get excited about this since I got my own tabletop game stuff going on, but I still really like my characters.
I dislike you now, i have no one i could do tabletop stuff with cause no one likes dnd or board games, and i cant get them to try to even see if they'd like it

Well thats a lot better than i could do, they dont even like games like clue or monopoly cause its a board game with too many rules... god help me if i tried anything complicated

My computer is such a piece of poop now, so I mostly only play table top games instead of video games these days.

I understand how you feel, @Star and Moon. So much happens so much quicker at an actual table, but there's no real way around that online unless you're in a "live chat" setting.

I know I'd only make the first one if we ever tried something like that because i get randomly busy literally any time of day or night and would then forget. Hell i once forgot about a neurologists appointment i had until they called me

I've been considering resuming / restarting play, if people are interested? It will probably be 1-3 posts from me per day (for each adventure), with the occasional missing day here and there. Probably usually only 1 per day, but some days I may be less busy.

It might not be as clean as before. A lot of the tools I used to use like puush and several firefox extensions no longer work on Windows10 / the latest Firefox extension, which was a big part of the reason that I ended up stopping play as spent a lot of the time I would normally spend posting looking for ways to post with the ease I was used to after my computer stopped working.

---

There is a cool site I found called "Rolz" that allows you to automate rolling and posting as an image into a button you can put on your bookmark toolbar. Just click it and it will make a roll for you, you can also have it save a log to a public group to help prevent exploits.

Examples:

So do we need to make our own rolls then?

Back
Top Bottom