OOC The Island - OOC

Ahaha

I knew it!

If anything could summon you it's Yugioh cards, fancy borders, and cryptic RPing.

But I guess this conversation will have to go on elsewhere, if I recall correctly the deadline is today/tomorrow.

Ahaha

I knew it!

If anything could summon you it's Yugioh cards, fancy borders, and cryptic RPing.

But I guess this conversation will have to go on elsewhere, if I recall correctly the deadline is today/tomorrow.
For me that hit hard because I check TI every day, during my breaks at work, but I didn't want to post cause I figured that life was getting in the way for some people like it usually does for myself. I was a fraid of silently watching another group I love fall into ruin, refrencing my old guilds from WoW's previous expansions, which I'd just watch as days, weeks, months go by without anyone else getting on. I've felt the end come, several times, and while those guilds hurt to lose, I was never really in them for very long, 2 years max. I've been with TI for a long time and losing it would be agravatingly painful. But, like I said before, I've waited months alone before giving up, and I'm not quiting TI, unless i break my phone, cause i keep the tab open, thus causing me to never remember this website's name, and when I try to search for TI, this never comes up. Ramble ramble ramble, i will always be watching, always be the last one to leave, I may take hiatus every once and a while, but I always come back with ideas to completely change Kaz's personality, who i should honestly retire for someone new by now, bring back Rodus-Qua maybe, or Ardious (did I spell that right? i honestly can't remember his name, Char, help) I need to stop I have too much to say and can't leave a wall of text bigger than this, I'm annoying myself.

Yo7oAjZ.png

Rest in peace.

Luckily, most of it has been archived here: https://web.archive.org/web/2019030...hp?social-forums/the-island.22/&_params=Array
Notes:
  • Important: Most pages have two versions, one with "&_params=Array" at the end, one without, the archive usually only has one of these versions, if a page doesn't seem to be archived try both with and without. The one you get directed to depends on how you navigate the forum.
  • Most of the work was done by other people, but a small bit was by me.
  • It has almost everything, the only gaps should be some OOC threads/pages.
  • Don't worry about the latest OOC and IC not being there, it's because they were moved out of the social forums (one of which is this very thread).

I still have, somewhat limited access to the contents of the threads before they get deleted. If there's anything you'd like pulled to be saved, please @ me with @Charmander27 and I'll try to pull it before it's gone forever.

@Charmander27
The only thing left that I know of is this thread: https://web.archive.org/web/2019030...ia.org/index.php?threads/old-general-ooc.313/
I had just finished archiving page 25 when I lost access. It's not important, but would be nice to have. Some of the threads that were just copied D&D stuff were also skipped, but they contained nothing original anyway.

But honestly, we've already lost the TO stuff, as well as, to my knowledge, the IGF stuff (which I wasn't present for and thus have never seen), so just some OOC is not really a big deal at all.

@Charmander27
The only thing left that I know of is this thread: https://web.archive.org/web/2019030...ia.org/index.php?threads/old-general-ooc.313/
I had just finished archiving page 25 when I lost access. It's not important, but would be nice to have. Some of the threads that were just copied D&D stuff were also skipped, but they contained nothing original anyway.

But honestly, we've already lost the TO stuff, as well as, to my knowledge, the IGF stuff (which I wasn't present for and thus have never seen), so just some OOC is not really a big deal at all.
I'm sorry that happened, as far as I knew no one was working on it at the time. Char and I missed each other on messages.

It's not gone for good yet, we'll get it taken care of.

@Charmander27

It's back up now, and we finished archiving that thread.

I'm not really seeing anything else missing as I click around, but I'll leave it up for a couple more days. Sorry again for interrupting your progress before.

Back
Top Bottom