• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC The Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowratt

Terrarian
-- Scott --

Scott admired his stone for a minute or two before loosing interest in it and ideally holding onto it. "How odd, I say we walk right through it. Nothing ventured nothing gained." Scott said upon seeing the circle. While he awaited his companies thoughts on his brilliant idea he took the rock he had and threw it into the circle.
 

Chasm Guardian

Terrarian

Francis's first thought was to panic. But backing up and running around arms flailing like a weirdo would definitely not impress a wolf. Instead, Francis tried his best to swallow the thunderous beating of his heart and slid backward, getting up to his feet slowly, not breaking eye contact.
"Uhmm..." Francis mumbled awkwardly, "Should I pet you? What do I do with wild animals? Also, why are you staring at me? It's freaky."
Francis had a nagging feeling that the wolf might be possessed or something, as he almost crashed noses with the wolf when he initially woke up.
[Arcana: +3] [Animal Handling: -1]
 
Last edited:

Charmander27

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
.....After sliding out from under the wolf, as soon as Francis spoke, the large wolf clicked his teeth, then stared him in the eye for a brief moment again before making a soft grumble and running off into the darkness.

.....Back at the other camp, Platinum would notice a dark shadow move quickly through the fields and then a howl would cry out in the distant silence through the light fog.
 

Charmander27

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
..... The rock landed normally in the center of the circle, bouncing off the dirt once. Nothing out of the ordinary happened.

"Do you think its safe?" Ara seemed to be looking towards Kaz and Regnil, as to her knowledge, they had the best skill and eye for this sort of situation.
 

Beamohawk

Terrarian
-Kaz-
"I can check, but in my experience, odd clearings in these jungles are almost never good" Kaz said as he cautiously stepped into the dirt circle, slowly making his way to the center, 'This could easily be a trap or some place for a magick spell or ritual' Kaz thought, gripping his bow in anticipation.
 

Charmander27

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
.....They were still in the same building (presumably), so it wasn't hard to find Uhlsrar around the corner towards the back where the two men were stacking, moving, and organizing goods until they stopped to speak with Uhlsrar.

....."If he is still around, you can find him at The River's Mouth." the second, elven man said, "And you were again?"
 

Charmander27

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
.....Bow tight and ready in hand, Kaz walked to the middle of the clearing. The dirt was soft as he walked through, leaving behind him deep impressions of his feet, as though the ground was recently tilled. In the center of the circle, nothing happened as the rest of the party stared at him, waiting in anticipation for an unknown trap to be sprung.
 

Beamohawk

Terrarian
-Kaz-
Stomping a few times, Kaz kneeled down and checked the dirt. "It seems safe, but I'd remain cautious. The earth is unnaturally soft, like it was just dumped here or tilled recently" he said looking back at the group.
 

Snowratt

Terrarian
-- Scott --

Scott was rather disappointed that his rock didn't do anything. With a sigh he waited for the groups decision and it looked like Kaz was going to check it out. "Seems safe? Well that's good enough for me," Hearing Kaz say it was safe Scott decided to walk into the clear going over to grab his rock.
 

Droid15.24.3

Santa Claus
((My post from yesterday didn't post...I got auto retcon'd! ;_;))

Regnil kept an eye out as Kaz went forward. After hearing that it was safe, he moved a few paces into the circle and scooped up some of the soft earth. "What exactly would be able to till a massive circle like this?" Regnil then went to investigate the edge of the dirt circle in hopes of finding out what the cause was.
 

Charmander27

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
.....As everyone (presumably) stepped forward to the center of the clearing, an alien voice would ring out into their heads. The words would sound like gibberish, echoing in a rather beautiful and powerful sounding voice.

((Does anyone speak Sylvan?))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom