IC The Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Kaz does not unfortunately))

-Kaz-
Sitting up abruptly, Kaz looked around, "I knew it, something is up with this clearing! Y'all can here that too right? That ...umm... whats the word, gibberish? Yeah, gibberish" he said, slowly rocking his head from side to side, "Wish I could understand" Kaz sighed quietly.

Kae.png

((Nope, no sylvan here))
-Kae-
"What the heck kind of language was that supposed to be?" She tilted her head to the side as she said this.

((No Sylvan for Scott either))

-- Scott --

"Hmmm... They said... Ya I have no clue," Scott said while he put his sovenier rock into his backpack for safe keeping. "Hey voice, could you speak common that would make this exchange much easier." Scott said out loud not really expecting a response.

((Nada.))

cCWrz8W.png
Regnil stopped what he was doing as he listened. "You've got me there, perhaps it wants us to leave its territory or something." Regnil continued to cross the circle, Imild leaving prints in the dirt. He looked to Scott after asking if the voice spoke common. "What if it doesn't speak common? Surely it would have heard us talking earlier, right?"

.....As Regnil (and the others?) would cross the large circle, the voice would get louder and faster in his (their?) minds before quieting down near the other side. If/when they should exit the clearing, the voice would soon cease.

cCWrz8W.png
Regnil stopped. "Wait a minute." 'That voice was slow and calm when we arrived and got fast and frantic as I was leaving.' That could only mean two things, they are either trapped or want something. He turned around to the others. "I think whoever is making that voice is trapped here. Do you think they're under the circle?"

Last edited:
-- Scott --

"Digging up a creature that we can't understand and may or may not be evil? That sounds like a marvelous idea, unfortunate I don't have any digging tools. Oh Ara was it, got any spells that could help out?" Scott said to the group rather excited in the direction things were going.

cCWrz8W.png
"True." Regnil brought his finger to his chin. "But if it were to help us for freeing it, then we would be better off. I have an idea as to how to find out where they might be, but having left my shovel behind, digging would still be an issue." Regnil went to the center of the circle. "At the very least we can assume that it can sense our presence." He pointed straight and slowly began to turn, hoping that whatever was watching would catch on to what he was doing. "If you can understand what I'm saying, give me a signal to stop when I point in your direction."

Last edited:
-- Scott --

"No digging spells? How disappointing. We could focus on dig up the middle. Or maybe it's magical and we should draw the symbol on the rocks around into the dirt, no that's ridiculous. Maybe use the rocks instead of just drawing it? That hardly sounds right." Scott said thinking out loud.

"Well I doubt we can get anywhere without understanding what the creature is saying, hey Ara you wouldn't happen to have a spell that could translate would you?" Scott asked Ara seeing no other way they could possibly free whatever was trapped.

nbbBLlk.png
"I don't have any magic like that, no." Ara said, again looking ashamed.

.....As Regnil spun, eventually an alien word would ring through everyone (still within the circle)'s minds loudly after a few seconds of him spinning. In a direction pointing roughly south.

((I was just typing a responce when Char reply'd, time to ahem, edit.))

cCWrz8W.png
Regnil raised an eyebrow at Kaz's remark. "Got any better ideas? If this works, then we will at least figure out wh-" The mysterious voice cut him off. "See?" Regnil cast a grin as he started taking paces in that direction. "Signal me when I get to you. Also, Scott, give her a break."

..... Platinum would stand ready with his weapons for a few seconds, then a few minutes. The dark shadow would not streak past again, and no further howls could be heard.

.....Morning would come next, waking everybody up naturally with the light of dawn after their sleep, Francis, just out of sight behind them along the horizon of the path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom