IC The Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azaka Shango

Azaka looked up from his peeling at the woman and Francis approaching her. Hearing Zack's comment he replied ((@Kazzymodus ))"Honestly, I'm really not that interested in spilling more blood right now. If you think that's what the organization would want then feel free to use your one remaining good arm to deal out punishment." With that Azaka returned to his task whilst keeping a casual corner of his eye on the interaction of Francis and the woman.
((@Charmander27 What time of day is it again?))

uf7BfjF.png
???

"Hello . . ." she cautiously replied, keeping her confused look and not returning the smile, "I don't think those people are within earshot." She too looked at the group, especially the man carrying a firearm. For a moment she looked slightly annoyed, but she quickly returned to warily observing the man with the colorless eyes. "Who are they?"

Sp0S5QE.png

Teresa pulled out a silver coin and placed it in the bartender's hand before continuing, "I'm actually curious if you've any interesting stories relating to magic or magic users in this area. As an apprentice of sorcery, I've been travelling to learn as much as I can about magic in different areas."

Teresa lifted up the cup to taste the drink while waiting for an answer.

-Kaz-
Grinning, Kaz pointed northeast , "The trail leads off that way. We should probably hurry up" Kaz said as he turned to follow after what he assumed to be their caravan. Scanning the jungle and keeping an eye on where the trail leads, Kaz follows the trail until it ends or the group needs to rest.

cCWrz8W.png
Regnil felt relieved at the thought that the others escaped and that he would be able to possibly get some of his other belongings again. While Kaz tracked the trail, he kept an eye out for signs of the caravan being followed on foot. "How's everyone holding up so far?"

Last edited:
-- Scott --

Not being a tracker in the least bit Scott was ideally looking around as he followed Kaz. "Holding up? Well I'm doing wonderfully," Scott said replying to Regnil despite the fact that the question was probably not aimed at him.

jHmAthQ.png

Francis' smile faltered for a quick moment from the woman's obviously wary glance, but he did his best to recover as quickly as possible.
"Those people?" Francis asked, gesturing to the group, "They're... I dunno. I met them at a farm half a day's travel back there. They sound like vigilantes. I dunno."

-- Uhlsrar Zautyl --

Uhlsrar took note of the change of the man's tone but as usual ignored him. "Thank you," the drow said taking a seat across cloaked man. "Names Uhlsrar Zautyl, so... You from around here?" Uhlsrar asked trying his best to find a way to subtle ask about Kadiev.

-Kaz-
"She may be small, but she came on this quest on her own, I'd hope she can take care of her basic needs Reg" Kaz joked before adressing Scott, "So, what can you do? I haven't seen you do anything aside from fight and mess around, like when you threw that rock into the clearing"

-- Scott --

"What I can do? Well let's see, I can fight like you said. I have a short bow with 20, no wait 18 arrows, a short sword and two daggers. I can also use longswords, and rapiers, unfortunately I didn't bring any along. Next up I am rather confident in my physical abilities and my ability to lie. Further more I know how to use Thieves' tools and a Forgery Kit, don't have either with me. Lastly I can understand Thieves' Cant, let's not go into that one, and speak Orc, a rather random language." Scott told his companies listing his anything that came to mind. "Thankfully I'm not a tracker, hunter, or mage as the rest of the group has that covers."

Last edited:
uf7BfjF.png
???

"I see," she said. The woman moved her left hand to her chin, placed her right hand under her left elbow and looked thoughtful for a moment, her pose was somewhat similar to the one sculptors love to depict philosophers and other wise people in. She sighed, then she smiled, it was a genuine smile, but her eyes revealed that she also felt tired. "You said you are on the road? Where are you going?" she asked curiously.

I0ih3nT.png
((I realized after reading her character sheet that Ichira Mar'ella is oddly similar to a certain someone...))

"What the hell is a sorcerer doing all the way out here?" Samuel asked, after noticing that the woman was apparently some kind of magician. "Whatever the reason, she's probably up to no good. It's probably best we try to avoid confrontation and get out of here as soon as possible."

Although he tried to hide it, Samuel's unsteady breathing seemed to suggest that he was scared.

jHmAthQ.png

Francis chuckled as he realized that he couldn't answer such a simple question.
"Well..." Francis said, uncharacteristically unconfident, "I really don't know. I suppose I'm a wanderer. Now that I think about it, I haven't been in one place for quite a while since..."
Francis stopped speaking abruptly as images flashed through his mind. His father, holding his curved greatsword, tip pointed at Francis as he readied to charge. Flames and the smell of scorched flesh. The young ship's cook, Jeremiah, both hands gripping a handcannon, aimed at a figure behind his father. His father's head slamming against the ship deck at the force of the magic blast.
Francis shook the images out of his mind. It was in the past. There was no reason to continue thinking about it.
"Ah, sorry about that," Francis said to the woman, "It was just a bit of nostalgia. I suppose I'm heading towards Bariston to see if there is an inn that offers coffee. Where you off to?"

((Mobile Post. ))
[Platinum]
"(They are still far... Probably I shouldn't worry, it doesn't seem the mysterious figure will throw fireballs at us, so I guess I will keep working on the second tree.)"
Platinum picks up his axe with one hand and spins it before it falls in both of his hands, then resumes his work as if he didn't care about Francis and the woman next to him.
"(I sure could use a tree cutter power tool here.)"

uf7BfjF.png
???

The woman waited patiently for the man to finish speaking, even during his pause. "To see a friend," she said. "I'm afraid I can't help you find coffee, I like it too, but I'm not very experienced with Bariston. It sounds like you have quite the story to tell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom