tModLoader The JoostMod

Love the new additions Joost. This mod keeps getting better and better.

That being said, Joost won't seem to take Cthulhu's tooth from me. Do I have to beat the Flowered Cactoid first?
Yeah, you can't turn in a quest until that quest actually become available.

I think I may be doing something wrong again. Joost is giving me the Alpha Worm quest, but when I try to turn in the cactus from the worm, it won't complete.

I've killed the worm multiple times now trying to turn in the quest. The first time I killed the worm, I was just digging and accidentally ran into it.

EDIT:

Looks like I had to use the cannon to clear out some space. Because after I used the cannon, I killed a nearby alpha worm and things worked after that.

RE-EDIT: OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE THAT GRAPPLING HOOK!

RE-EDIT EDIT: I think this mod has some of the best and most unique items I've seen in Terraria.

Last edited:
Damn, I mean Damn! Back when i last used this mod (when the quest master didn't exist and the ICU was a early game dungeon guardian-ish enemie) I tought it was good, obviously, And it was a bit jokey. But now, with the hunt master and stuff, i think this mod is getting really good, Specially since you "Fixed" the ICU problem.
In fact, first time i played with this mod, i got my :red: handed to me by the ICU I didn't even had made myself a basic house.
So, it goes without saying, This mod just seems to keep improving with every update. Keep up the good work!
9.9/10 - IjiMendeleev

Happy Second Anniversary everybody! Thank you for playing my mod for these past 2 years. From the first cactuar to the rogue tomato, thank you for putting up with my nonsensical content.
SecondAnniversary.png

Version 0.7.0.6
- Added Painting Joostmod's Second Anniversary, 2% chance drop from water, earth, fire, and air elementals
- Fixed Alpha Cactus Worm issues in multiplayer

It's so bugged. Legit I've been trying to kill this alpha cactus for the quest, but everytime I kill him and he drops the super succulent cactus and I take it, it just dissapears right after another big cactus that pops temporary. Any clue on what to do? Already cleared a lot of space and didn't work at all.

Huh, i just killed the alpha worm and it worked as seeminlgy it should do.
I killed the spawner thingy, the little one spawned, died, bigger one appeared, died, got it's head gave head to the hunt master and done!

i am having a problem with the alpha cactus worm, i cleared space and fought it but it wont let me complete it or hand anything in so i tried re summoning it and clearing more space and its the same problem i even used the cheat sheet to spawn in over 100 at once to see if i could fix it with one of those and still nothing. this is really bothering me because i want to be able to keep progressing in the mod.

It's so bugged. Legit I've been trying to kill this alpha cactus for the quest, but everytime I kill him and he drops the super succulent cactus and I take it, it just dissapears right after another big cactus that pops temporary. Any clue on what to do? Already cleared a lot of space and didn't work at all.
Im playing coop with another friend, maybe thats why? Also using tmodloader
You need to be using the latest version of Joostmod. 0.7.0.6 fixed the issue with the alpha cactus worm being broken on multiplayer.
Uhm, Joost....
The hatchet sapling crashes the game when you try to put it on a social slot.
That bug is caused by thorium's flat damage increase from The Ring and similar items when you put an accessory with a damage stat in the social slot. Report it to thorium.

Small patch
Version 0.7.0.7
- Shroomite bullets leave a trail of mushrooms rather than creating mushrooms on impact
- Shroomite bullet recipe now creates 70 rather than 111 and requires 70 musket balls

Back
Top Bottom