tModLoader The JoostMod

warning to anyone else who has this issue it was the throwing expansion
[doublepost=1532998211,1532997879][/doublepost]when i put the little sapling minion in vanity slot it crashes game

when i put the little sapling minion in vanity slot it crashes game
How many time do i have to tell people? It's caused by thorium's flat damage increasing items with accessories that have damage values. Report it to the thorium devs so they can fix this already.

excuse joost but it would be possible to made a radar that tell you the location of the stone of the jungle in the world, like plantera radar in luiafk mod?

excuse joost but it would be possible to made a radar that tell you the location of the stone of the jungle in the world, like plantera radar in luiafk mod?
It'd be possible, but i wont do it. Just look out for when you get the swiftness buff and stay well above the cavern layer.

Version 0.7.2.8
- Pure Nail and subsequent nails fire beams when at full health
- Increased attack speed of dream nail and previous nails
- Increased damage of Channeled Nail from 20 to 22
- Increased damage of Coiled Nail from 34 to 44
- Increased damage of Pure Nail from 40 to 55
- Increased damage of Dream Nail from 62 to 99
- Increased damage of Awoken Dream Nail from 99 to 177
- Increased damage multiplier of nail's great and dash slash from 7x damage to 9x damage
- Fixed issue where right clicking the legendary stones would not drop the item in multiplayer
- Reduced Tomato Head damage from 31 to 26
- Resprited shurikens thrown by the Hellfire Glove​
The nail buff update. They're now actually viable compared to weapons at similar tier.

So for multiplayer do all players get the quest reward from the Hunt NPC? For the first few bosses everyone got the reward but then I only got the reward for the flowering cactoid. However, I was the only one alive able to kill the boss, do other players have to be near the boss to get the reward too?

So for multiplayer do all players get the quest reward from the Hunt NPC? For the first few bosses everyone got the reward but then I only got the reward for the flowering cactoid. However, I was the only one alive able to kill the boss, do other players have to be near the boss to get the reward too?
Everyone should be able to grab the quest item fine since it behaves like Treasure Bags but without the interaction requirement.
If the item despawned for someone there isn't much they can do.

I'm getting a crash when generating worlds with the latest Joost version.

minValue must be less than maxValue
Parameter name: minValue
at Terraria.Utilities.UnifiedRandom.Next(Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue)
at JoostMod.JoostWorld.PostWorldGen() in c:\Users\Justin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\JoostMod\JoostWorld.cs:line 169
at Terraria.ModLoader.WorldHooks.PostWorldGen()
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

EDIT: Disabling a few mods (Reduced Grinding, Learn By Doing) let me generate a world as usual.

Last edited:
Funny mod! However, I found some glitches/exploits:
-Boomerang bullets duplicate when used with shotguns.
-Hunt master skips a quest when you kill a boss earlier than he wants.
-With Overhaul, Tomato weapon (i don't remember the name) allows to reach ridiculous speed.

Funny mod! However, I found some glitches/exploits:
-Boomerang bullets duplicate when used with shotguns.
-Hunt master skips a quest when you kill a boss earlier than he wants.
-With Overhaul, Tomato weapon (i don't remember the name) allows to reach ridiculous speed.
-Yeah, that happens.
-Just turn the item in :V
-Entirely Overhaul's fault

I'm not sure if this is a mod update or expert mode but the Jumbo Cactuar went from "Woah, a bit crazy but I could handle this" to this

It also despawned a few times

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is a mod update or expert mode but the Jumbo Cactuar went from "Woah, a bit crazy but I could handle this" to this

It also despawned a few times
Maybe it's been a while since you fought it last. Just try to stay within the desert and the rod of discord will help you a ton.

Back
Top Bottom