tModLoader The JoostMod

i always love to check back to this mod and see how much work you put into it. Can't wait to play it again, keep up the great work :D (Love the SA-X xD)

i always love to check back to this mod and see how much work you put into it. Can't wait to play it again, keep up the great work :D (Love the SA-X xD)
Thanks! I love to see people appreciating it, maybe you could put the banner into your signature to show it?
Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-joostmod.42879/][IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/joostmod-banner-2-png.133106/[/IMG][/URL]

Maybe you can add a little spoiler for the next boss after SA-X and the event, also please please Nerf the Jumbo Cactuar Melee damage.

Maybe you can add a little spoiler for the next boss after SA-X and the event, also please please Nerf the Jumbo Cactuar Melee damage.
Well, im actually following a pattern with the bosses, next boss will be another character from final fantasy, and the event will be based on the Metroid series.
Also, the Jumbo cactuar only does about 100 melee damage, it doesn't need to be nerfed.
There IS, however, an unobtainable item that is a hint to WHAT exactly the next boss will be.

Patch Version 0.5.0.4!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/do8m6zqlqd2c0y2/JoostMod Version 0.5.0.4.zip?dl=0

- Laser staff (Adamantite) now fires a green laser and requires an emerald instead of a ruby
- Made Rod of Discord Craftable, Requires 15 Hallowed bars and 25 Souls of light.
- Tweaked Napalm and Napalm Launcher
- Tweaked Shadowlight bow
- Added Joost Juice
- Added Scooter
- Added Giant Boot

Also, shout out to @Scooterboot9697
SCOOT3RBOOT1STH1SYOU.png

Patch Version 0.5.0.4!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/do8m6zqlqd2c0y2/JoostMod Version 0.5.0.4.zip?dl=0

- Laser staff (Adamantite) now fires a green laser and requires an emerald instead of a ruby
- Made Rod of Discord Craftable, Requires 15 Hallowed bars and 25 Souls of light.
- Tweaked Napalm and Napalm Launcher
- Tweaked Shadowlight bow
- Added Joost Juice
- Added Scooter
- Added Giant Boot

Also, shout out to @Scooterboot9697 View attachment 144507
The Sprite needs a little bit of work and doesn't fit Terraria, but really hilarious. And that thing is huge!!
That's what she said.

The Sprite needs a little bit of work and doesn't fit Terraria, but really hilarious. And that thing is huge!!
That's what she said.
The Giant Boot doesn't fit? To make the boot I just edited the sprite from the Water walking boots item; I wanted a new costume for Halloween coming up.
So, the sprite does fit considering it's a rehash of an existing one, just used in an unusual context.

The Giant Boot doesn't fit? To make the boot I just edited the sprite from the Water walking boots item; I wanted a new costume for Halloween coming up.
So, the sprite does fit considering it's a rehash of an existing one, just used in an unusual context.
Think he may of been talking about the scooter.

Oh, well... I'm not so great at spriting, so it may be a while until I improve the sprite...
On a side note, has anyone figured out the hint to the next boss yet?
Well, I'm actually following a pattern with the bosses, next boss will be another character from final fantasy.
There IS, however, an unobtainable item that is a hint to WHAT exactly the next boss will be.
You'll have to use the cheat sheet mod to find the item.

Reactions: 000
The enemies that needs better sprites are totally the elementals.
[doublepost=1476977123,1476977019][/doublepost]Also are you good at coding?
If so you should help the Decimation mod.

[doublepost=1476977123,1476977019][/doublepost]Also are you good at coding?
If so you should help the Decimation mod.
Just so you know, you generally shouldn't advertise mods in other threads, especially if it isn't requested by the mods creator. Joost is working on this mod right now so I somewhat doubt he has time for another one. I've seen other people try similar things on other threads and it usually doesn't end well.

Just so you know, you generally shouldn't advertise mods in other threads, especially if it isn't requested by the mods creator. Joost is working on this mod right now so I somewhat doubt he has time for another one. I've seen other people try similar things on other threads and it usually doesn't end well.
Exactly, I already checked out the Decimation mod from Ultimate King's signature, and I feel that I wouldn't have enough time to help them out much.

Reactions: 000
Exactly, I already checked out the Decimation mod from Ultimate King's signature, and I feel that I wouldn't have enough time to help them out much.
A suggestion. Not that I'm a spriter or anything, but I think you should resprite the Earth, Water, and Sand Elemental Golem thing. :p

Back
Top Bottom