tModLoader The JoostMod

I'm sure I remember hearing something about the cactoid commendation having a upgrade for hardmode but I can't find it anywhere, can you confirm if this has been done, or if it is a possible update?

I'm sure I remember hearing something about the cactoid commendation having a upgrade for hardmode but I can't find it anywhere, can you confirm if this has been done, or if it is a possible update?
I've already stated there is no version for cactuars. Just cactoids n cactites.

That Feel when you snag a Stone of the East Sea and the Line snaps...

Man fishing those up without the Angler's Tackle bag and with a plain fishing shotgun is tough. failed to catch it one more time before it popped up shortly after and i got it.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! This mod is great, I love it and I appreciate the hard and great work behind it!... Only a question...well, two... Where can I found Treasure goblins? And what's the drop chance for Holy Avenger? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! This mod is great, I love it and I appreciate the hard and great work behind it!... Only a question...well, two... Where can I found Treasure goblins? And what's the drop chance for Holy Avenger? Thanks in advance!
Treasure goblins are found on the surface in hardmode, and holy avenger is not from this mod.

but the mod is not totally finished ?
What kind of question is that?
Joostmod is a "A mod I add whatever I feel to whenever I feel" Mod, a passion mod with no clear goal or endposts. I can respect these types of mods, since they often end of producing some of the coolest things. (And Joost has surely done that!)

Hey look an actual update this month:
Version 0.7.2.9
- Increased damage the Imp Lord takes when hit by a reflected fire blast
- Reduced damage and length of venom inflicted by the Imp Lord's tail attack
- Reduced On Fire duration from Imp Lord's fire bolt
- Tweaked Tomato Head movement, it can no longer be used to fly with slow fall
- Tweaked Roc Wings gliding
- Tweaked Hellfire Glove's shuriken sprite
- Fixed bug where the Shrine of Legends counted as the Stone of the East Sea when in inventory
- Grabby Swingy Hook now pulls in automatically when at max distance
- Imp Lord's Fire Blast can now only be reflected with melee weapons
- Roc wings glide is now activated by holding up rather than by holding jump while out of flight time
- Tomato Head give immunity frames on a successful hit rather than during an attack​

I like your mod, like alot. It's not even because of the post moon lord bosses, I found those kinda wonky, but your hunt master NPC is barrels of fun! Getting fun, weird new items at the very start of the game was the most fun ever! Keep it up Joost!

I like joostmod because it's just, well

It's a very silly mod that adds alot of flavor to the very serious mods. But it's no-less badly made compared to them.

It's a seriously good joke mod, it's what I'm saying XD

Version 0.7.2.10
- Added Sunfish, new magic weapon fished in the Lihzahrd Temple after defating Golem
- Increased distance it takes for hooks to unlatch from enemies of Uncle Carius's Fishing Pole and the fishing shotguns
- Reduced Duality Staff mana consumption rate
- Duality Staff now displays lasers rather than particles
- Uncle Carius's Fishing Pole no longer gains the ability to fish in lava or fish up lunar fragments
- Vanilla Tweak: Hotline Fishing Hook is craftable with the Mechanic's rod and 25 Fire Essences at the Elemental Forge

There seems to be some kind of issue with the damage of my weapons. I posted it here because the summon i am using is from the joost mod. Any fix?

There seems to be some kind of issue with the damage of my weapons. I posted it here because the summon i am using is from the joost mod. Any fix?
Does it only happen with that summon? It's most likely some sort of mod conflict. You're going to have to disable them to find out which.

Back
Top Bottom