tModLoader The JoostMod

The soil items are primarily a kinda joke item, and alchemisnpc itself is rather op. You could just remove dirt from your inventory instead of a config file cap.
Lets be honest, Joost mod IS a joke mod, but it's a general content mod with a joking twist.
That's why people love it XD

Erm, The Legendary Material that spawns in hell Crashes my game whenever I try to get close to it. Any way to fix this?

Erm, The Legendary Material that spawns in hell Crashes my game whenever I try to get close to it. Any way to fix this?
Try disabling some mods, it must be a conflict of some sorts. It simple adds the warmth buff so if the warmth potion crashes you too you might be able to trace the issue.

Is the Stone of Evil a drop from ANY mob or just Joost mod enemies? I've used Zerg multiple times and haven't gotten one yet.

Is the Stone of Evil a drop from ANY mob or just Joost mod enemies? I've used Zerg multiple times and haven't gotten one yet.
Any mob as long as they aren't spawned from statues. Keep zerging. Treasure goblins have a higher droprate for them so being on the hardmode surface will help so you can find them.

as i know, from watching others use it, that the Gnunderson's Glove can launch a giant shuriken with right click. but currently i can't do that, all it does is throw more of the smaller shuriken.

Is there any way to prevent the elemental enemies from spawning? they spawn instead of other mobs and it's very annoying, the rest of the mod is very cool and i like it but these elementals are really just unsupportable .....

Is there any way to prevent the elemental enemies from spawning? they spawn instead of other mobs and it's very annoying, the rest of the mod is very cool and i like it but these elementals are really just unsupportable .....
Using cheat sheet you can disable them.

Would you consider making the Stone of Evil a little easier to get in pre-hardmode ? Preferably without any requirements, like how you can acquire the rest of the stones from the get-go, just by finding them.

(and yes i do sacrifice myself to dungeon guardians until i get lucky and snatch the dungeon stone before they get to me)

Back
Top Bottom