tModLoader The JoostMod

I get error after the latest update :/

Access to the path JoostMod_Sounds_Item_MissileShoot_0.6.4.wav denied.
at System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileInfo.Delete ()
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.DeleteIfOlder (String modFilename, String wavCacheFilename)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadMP3 (String path, Byte [] bytes)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream (String path, Int32 len, BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read (LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (Object threadContext)
Try to delete and reinstall the mod. Also try not to click the reload button after enabling mods, restart instead. Also Also you might have too many mods.

I forgot to post this earlier but hotfix
Version 0.7.0.1
- Weapon sets now have their crit chance increased by equipment and have their base crit chance increased from 4% to 8%
- Fixed soil staff minion buff sprite
- Fixed x parasite sprite
- Fixed Jumbow being totally broken

Small patch
Version 0.7.0.2
- Increased spawnrates of hunts
- Fixed bug where Rogue Tomato, Forest's Vengeance, Flowering Cactoid, and ICU could potentially spawn underground
- Non-Corrupt Cactites may now spawn in hardmode

Man i really love your mod tnx for the great work !
The hunt system is really fun.
You plan to implement a upgraded version of the larku's tome ? i really hope yes is a super fun item.

I have a little problem, if you place the reward from yout quest NPS in a item frame, and you exit your world the item after you come back are gone.

Last edited:
Man i really love your mod tnx for the great work !
The hunt system is really fun.
You plan to implement a upgraded version of the larku's tome ? i really hope yes is a super fun item.

I have a little problem, if you place the reward from yout quest NPS in a item frame, and you exit your world the item after you come back are gone.
There's literally no point since legendaries gains more power as you kill bosses. Item frames, Weapon racks, and armor stands are bugged in tModloader.

Also here's a patch
Version 0.7.0.3
- Increased effect of Free Real Estate Banner
- Fixed bug where Cactoids became invincible when under the effect of the cactoid commendation
- Cactoid commendation now occasionally summons Cactoids

There's literally no point since legendaries gains more power as you kill bosses. Item frames, Weapon racks, and armor stands are bugged in tModloader.

Also here's a patch
Version 0.7.0.3
- Increased effect of Free Real Estate Banner
- Fixed bug where Cactoids became invincible when under the effect of the cactoid commendation
- Cactoid commendation now occasionally summons Cactoids
uh
equipping the sapling crashes my game

Fix the Tomato Head, it's broken. It lets you fly forever. Also, the latest update for Joost crashes your game :/

Last edited:
You guys gotta show errors, since obviously I don't crash myself when I update. Is the sapling put into the vanity slot? Then it could be due to a mod like thorium doing the flat plus damage effects.
yeah, it was into a vanity slot
there wasn't an error
just a flat crash to desktop

I didn't get an error at all--just a flat crash to desktop
Then it's likely the same issue as Moon Man, where you have an accessory with a damage value in the vanity slot and a mod like thorium adding a flat damage bonus.

EDIT: Oh, and also small patch again
Version 0.7.0.4
- Added Succulent Throw: new yoyo sold by the cactus person
- Corrupt and Crimson Pommels are craftable into eachother with ebonstone/crimstone at a tinkerer's workshop

Last edited:
So I'm trying to progress through the huntmaster quests, and my game crashed after killing the alpha worm, ( not frem the worms death, just from like memory exception error more than likely, it does this a lot I have too many mods on lol ) anyways, now I can't give the huntmaster the succulent cactus meat, and can't progress through his quests, any ideas?

So I'm trying to progress through the huntmaster quests, and my game crashed after killing the alpha worm, ( not frem the worms death, just from like memory exception error more than likely, it does this a lot I have too many mods on lol ) anyways, now I can't give the huntmaster the succulent cactus meat, and can't progress through his quests, any ideas?
Try using the succulent cactus meal to re summon it and try again.

I tried, worm died, got the meat again, and nothing changed

Edit - There was a nearby cactus worm spawner, I broke that and only the head spawned, killing it now to see if theres any differences

Finally fixed the Multiplayer problem!
Version 0.7.0.5
- Reduced Tomato head damage from 35 to 31
- Reduced damage of Forest's Vengeance leaves from 16(32 on expert) to 14(28 on expert)
- Nerfed damage or charge speed of most charged nail attacks
- Fixed Hunts not spawning on multiplayer
- Fixed Accessory Prefix error on multiplayer

Love the new additions Joost. This mod keeps getting better and better.

That being said, Joost won't seem to take Cthulhu's tooth from me. Do I have to beat the Flowered Cactoid first?

Back
Top Bottom