Weapons & Equip The Keybrand & Ragnarok

should the keybrand shoot a ragnarok laser?

• yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no...

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • anything else? (tell me what would improve the idea.)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • it depends. (on what?)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

TheNerdiestNerd

Brain of Cthulhu
For those of you who don't know, there is an ability in kingdom hearts 1, chain of memories, 2 final mix, and birth by sleep called "ragnarok" in which sora basically shoots lasers.

200px-Ragnarok_KHIIFM.gif

i started thinking: everyone wants the keybrand to reference something from kingdom hearts, so why not ragnarok? what if the keybrand was buffed only a little, but it shot a ragnarok laser with a recharge time of the beam sword? and on top of that, perhaps it could be buffed?

keybrand: 66 melee damage (beam does 50 damage and homes in as suggested by @exoticdoge )
knockback: 5
use time: 20
"shoots a ray of light"

feel free to give me feedback!

Last edited:
i started thinking: everyone wants the keybrand to reference something from kingdom hearts
A) Actually, no, we just want it to have an actual use rather than being an item to show off, considering it's very underpowered for a weapon obtained so lategame.
B) The Keybrand kind of already IS a reference to KH.

So, honestly, no support. Beam swords aren't exactly a novelty anymore, nobody's gonna be "oooh"ing and "aaah"ing over the fact that the keybrand now shoots a laser.

A) Actually, no, we just want it to have an actual use rather than being an item to show off, considering it's very underpowered for a weapon obtained so lategame.
B) The Keybrand kind of already IS a reference to KH.

So, honestly, no support. Beam swords aren't exactly a novelty anymore, nobody's gonna be "oooh"ing and "aaah"ing over the fact that the keybrand now shoots a laser.
i never wanted people to be oohing and aahing, i just thought i'd suggest something. and i meant all the keybrand suggestion threads i have seen want it to reference something from strike raid to the fact that it can open any lock in the game. not saying all threads are like that, just the ones i have seen.

"so honestly, no support."
umm... okay... then dont be on this thread. that is like going on a youtube video about rock music and commenting "i hate rock music."
[DOUBLEPOST=1425432796][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much would the lasers do?

as much as the keybrand itself.

"so honestly, no support."
umm... okay... then dont be on this thread. that is like going on a youtube video about rock music and commenting "i hate rock music."
Don't be a rude dude. This is quite a bit different. He was concluding his reply with his overall feelings and a summary of why. (Goddamnit, 10th grade English.)
This would be more akin to saying "I'm not too fond of Rock music, it's kinda harsh on my ears." Which I wouldn't agree with, but it's a valid statement of opinion.

More relevant to the thread as a whole, I think this would work as a fix, but like others have said, it's far from interesting.

Don't be a rude dude. This is quite a bit different. He was concluding his reply with his overall feelings and a summary of why. (Goddamnit, 10th grade English.)
This would be more akin to saying "I'm not too fond of Rock music, it's kinda harsh on my ears." Which I wouldn't agree with, but it's a valid statement of opinion.

More relevant to the thread as a whole, I think this would work as a fix, but like others have said, it's far from interesting.
you are right, i guess i was just annoyed at the way he worded that comment.

Back
Top Bottom