::Forum Members::

(Me)(@Joe)(@Mystery)
::Other::

::
::Signature Pieces::[/URL]

Last edited:
For people to come to your thread and request things, I suggest you put out some examples of what they can expect to see c:
Donesn't really matter what kind of examples you put out, as long as it shows nice and clear what your style is like~

Keep up the good work, and have a good day tho

For people to come to your thread and request things, I suggest you put out some examples of what they can expect to see c:
Donesn't really matter what kind of examples you put out, as long as it shows nice and clear what your style is like~

Keep up the good work, and have a good day tho
I plan to and thank you :)

the real challenge is, can you draw a ham sandwich? One slice of bread on bottom, then a little bit of lettuce, then some ketchup, then ham, then more ham, then a another slice of bread, with a smiley face burned onto the top of the top bread slice.

the real challenge is, can you draw a ham sandwich? One slice of bread on bottom, then a little bit of lettuce, then some ketchup, then ham, then more ham, then a another slice of bread, with a smiley face burned onto the top of the top bread slice.
working on that next :D prepare for a pretty silly sandwich

@HAAARPY look at its beauty x3

Harpy_zps1d5251cc.png

[will update op tonight after i get back home]

Hey, you told my to post my request here :)

I'm not sure what to call it, but it was a black and brown Guinea Pig and something related to caramelldansen :) (Need more info?)

Hey, you told my to post my request here :)

I'm not sure what to call it, but it was a black and brown Guinea Pig and something related to caramelldansen :) (Need more info?)
well, just a few small things, i really should put a format example up shouldnt I?

creature/object: Guinea Pig
colors: black and brown
action/pose: carramelldansen
looking?: need to know if it is looking any particular direction or eyes closed.
any background?
any special holiday ones i should be prepared to make in the future (as if its a one time request i just save it as a normal picture, so if i have to add things later i can save a master file)

thats about it

well, just a few small things, i really should put a format example up shouldnt I?

creature/object: Guinea Pig
colors: black and brown
action/pose: carramelldansen
looking?: need to know if it is looking any particular direction or eyes closed.
any background?
any special holiday ones i should be prepared to make in the future (as if its a one time request i just save it as a normal picture, so if i have to add things later i can save a master file)

thats about it
Colors: Black and brown
Action/pose: Caramelldansen
looking: Eyes closed
Backround: None
Special holiday ones: No. It should be fine just normal.

Thanks for providing that format :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom