The Knight's Forges of Ink

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here to request a piece of your wonderful artwork.
Object: Pumpking
Pose:
Pumpking small.png

He's Pumpking, what else can I say?

-le snip-

v.v oh boy, well i only really have one response my good pumpkin thin sir,
please refer to the thingy above the OP
i will disregard this now, and if you choose to repost this once i reopen requests (which im sadly going fairly slow at)
then i will consider if i can or cannot do it at that point, but at the moment that is not something i will bother my mind with

I'm a stickler for rules (majority of the time, and especially on threads)

v.v oh boy, well i only really have one response my good pumpkin thin sir,
please refer to the thingy above the OP
i will disregard this now, and if you choose to repost this once i reopen requests (which im sadly going fairly slow at)
then i will consider if i can or cannot do it at that point, but at the moment that is not something i will bother my mind with

I'm a stickler for rules (majority of the time, and especially on threads)
Oi. I'm blind. You don't have to do it. I can also wait until the end of the world.

silver_lining_by_dameonwindrider-d8iunpz.png

mystery_by_dameonwindrider-d8iunor.png
gabby_by_dameonwindrider-d8iunog.png

cheesecake_by_dameonwindrider-d8iunnj.png

CONTENT BUMP
alright guys, my art page probably faded into the shadows for a while and thats because my home pc (where i do my arts) has been out of internet, thank goodness for phones

Haha honestly i wasnt expecting such a positive outcome, you guys always surprise me.
i was expecting maybe 3 people total and a small chat, but nope, we had madness incarnate

Hahaha, I'm sad I missed it. Alas, I was out mailing cards to my family back home and getting lunch. T~T

Might wanna censor the slur, though, I seem to recall a... fiasco on TO regarding slurs and I'm not sure how strict TCF is about that sort of thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom