The Knight's Forges of Ink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, I'm sad I missed it. Alas, I was out mailing cards to my family back home and getting lunch. T~T

Might wanna censor the slur, though, I seem to recall a... fiasco on TO regarding slurs and I'm not sure how strict TCF is about that sort of thing...
well none of those are in the op, so i would have to reupload the censored, but if i had to i could. i really dont want to though `:confused:

Hahaha, I'm sad I missed it. Alas, I was out mailing cards to my family back home and getting lunch. T~T

Might wanna censor the slur, though, I seem to recall a... fiasco on TO regarding slurs and I'm not sure how strict TCF is about that sort of thing...
I don't see or have knowledge of a slur. What slur?

love_shield_by_dameonloveknight-d8l6kn3.png

Looky, I made me a shield​

I would like to request my profile picture please.
Excession w_ backdrop.png
If possible, have him holding the Death Sickle over one shoulder. Background is a lake of lava underground.
As for holidays like you said earlier, if you could make a seperate one where you just add a santa hat, that would be freakin awesome.

I would like to request my profile picture please.
If possible, have him holding the Death Sickle over one shoulder. Background is a lake of lava underground.
As for holidays like you said earlier, if you could make a seperate one where you just add a santa hat, that would be freakin awesome.

Well, that actually is an interesting picture but there are a few things i must point out.
1. I'm not currently taking requests, and possibly wont for a while.
2. that was the first set of words in the OP

Well, that actually is an interesting picture but there are a few things i must point out.
1. I'm not currently taking requests, and possibly wont for a while.
2. that was the first set of words in the OP
I just went back to the first page and realized you weren't taking requests. Sorry about that! If you ever do start to take requests, please inform me.
Thanks for your time!

I just went back to the first page and realized you weren't taking requests. Sorry about that! If you ever do start to take requests, please inform me.
Thanks for your time!
its no problem at all, just very slightly frustrating sometimes.
I have a short list of people who will be informed when requests open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom